• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Mods DONE (Teins/Volks/Downforce/etc) *HIGH RES PICS*

A tuner blog wanted some pics of the steering wheel, so took a few today:

interior1.jpg

interior2.jpg

Beautiful ride man, nice stance, great pictures and love the orange stitching. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Not a bad idea at all.. but then I would have to switch out my acura badges to honda to keep it consistent. hmmmm

Thanks, I'm looking for a change, but can't seem to find any wheels that I really LOVE. The GTV's may be played out (by Primers), but not too many wheels work this well with the NSX (IMHO).

LOL! I couldn't resist when I saw a bunch of these for sale last time I was in Tokyo.

New pics of the downforce diffuser and GTone 5.1 exhaust:

diffuser.jpg

Loving this pics!! The diffuser gives the car a much more aggressive look. Any trouble clearing anything while driving, have you scraped anything on the roads?? Ohh, and the GTone makes it look just that much better!! What are your thoughts on the GTone? How do you like it compared to the GTLW sound? power? Would love to see your NSX on matte black wheels! Anyway, nice work it looks really clean.

Danny

Loving this pics!! The diffuser gives the car a much more aggressive look. Any trouble clearing anything while driving, have you scraped anything on the roads?? Ohh, and the GTone makes it look just that much better!! What are your thoughts on the GTone? How do you like it compared to the GTLW sound? power? Would love to see your NSX on matte black wheels! Anyway, nice work it looks really clean.

Danny

No issues scraping the diffuser. You just have to be careful. Now that I have Kane's air ride kit, I don't have to worry at all, Just lift up rear and front when I see some obstacles. GTone is awesome. Love it! I think the double dual tips are a bit more brighter sounding. Taitec was nice, the cabin drone was a bit too much for me.

Clean install. Do you drive with it at the height shown in the pics, or can you vary the exact ride height to suit driving conditions? How does it ride?

Wow man, looks very good. And you always know how to take outstanding photos. Super.

dude how do you get your car to rev that freely? It seems there is tons of resistance on my motor and u have to push it to get it to rev up..... sigh

(and btw those calipers look sick! omg)

Last edited:
hmmm... not sure... 3.2 perhaps?

no i doubt thats it... sometimes mine revs like that but its rare.... hmm gotta figure that one out.

Back