• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX ONLY meet date???????

Pick a month

• July

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Aug

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Sep

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
What dates work for most? Lets start with a month.

July, Aug, Sept?

Id like to do it Late July (18/19 or 25/26 weekend)

Last edited:
Not looking like we are gonna have enough members check this out in time for July. :frown:

Also when you vote please post up your vote so we know its Mile High folks only voting lol

I should have the car out of the shop early next week.

I voted July but I’m open for any weekend except Aug 1-2.

As always…weather permitting.

Hi guys!

I posted September because my car is not currently running. Somehow stalled in the middle of driving. Friends say it might be the igniter, but I know that the tuners where I got my CTSC setup tuned did not do that great of a job at all.. went way to conservative with their tune and have it running pig rich the majority of the time. Plenty of issues involved with this... I'll have more on this later, but this has been a frustrating couple months for me. I feel like something is missing in my life :(

I guess I now see why the NSX community in CO area is so dead...

Is there another forum I dont know about where all the locals post??? :confused: We had 3 replys to this topic but 10 in the other topic?

What "planning" are you talking about? One topic was to see if the intrest level was there (since Im new to this area)...this topic was to narrow a date for max amount of people to show up.

Im not feeling a "NSX" meet with 3 NSX's at it. :rolleyes: And with as active as the CO users have been on here...getting 3 might be a mission. :frown: Its been a month and look how many have actually voted on a date (which tells me the people that said they wanted to come havent even seen this topic in a month or really dont wanna get together).

Back