• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Only Track Day @ Buttonwillow

Yes, the NSX intermediate/advanced group is only Sat. Sun is standard SV. Jim and I will be staying both days and I think right now we are the only ones.

Yes, the NSX intermediate/advanced group is only Sat. Sun is standard SV. Jim and I will be staying both days and I think right now we are the only ones.

Hey Nick, I will probably stay for Sunday and hang out with you and Jim but May not drive, that may change later

I actually may only stay for the one day.
Just depends on how much E-85 I use on Sat.
Unfortunately, there is no E-85 in the area so all I'll have is what I bring.

Hey Nick, I will probably stay for Sunday and hang out with you and Jim but May not drive, that may change later

Last edited:
We're confirmed for the #5-8 garages in the back. There are 4 in the front and 4 in the back. We have the ones in the back since it's a tad easier and more conducive to hang out with the guys with trailers. Nick, you can park your trailer along side. I plan to drive up with a box trailer as well... we'll see.

Everyone can park near the area. If you see NSXs just pull up and find a spot. Leave enough room between you and the NSX next to you. I'll provide a more descriptive email with details later on.

Still have 2 open spots for anyone! Garages are pimp.

Garage

* Regan
* Kuni
* Ryan
* Willem
* Colin
* Kenny
* Greg - PAID
* Tim
* Open $45
* Open $45

- - - Updated - - -

REGISTERED 1. RYU - Purple, 1 day, #11
REGISTERED 2. Coz - Red/Green, 2 day, #26
REGISTERED 3. Greg-TT - Green/Red, 1 day, #3
4. illWillem - Red, #1 111
REGISTERED 5. Ryneen - Red/Green
REGISTERED 6. Thanhnsx - Blue (Low-Intermediate), 1 day, #8 3
REGISTERED 7. 9doors (Nick) - Green, 2 days, #421
8. Dhalsim - Black, 1 day, #91
REGISTERED 9. Liftnot - Red/Green, 1 day, #21
REGISTERED 10. Phryxis - Black (High Intermediate) #8
REGISTERED 11. jsl757 - Black
REGISTERED 12. moderu - Purple, 1 day, #1 8
REGISTERED 13. Gundan323 - Black (HI), Sat, #93
14. BlackRacerX - Purple
15. g3driver - Green, #1 4
16. Chang99 - Black, #99
17. 91 X
REGISTERED 18. akira3d - Blue (Low-Intermediate), 1 day,#3 0
19. MrHugo - (Low-Intermediate)
20. J-Rnsxt - Black
21. Ramon - Purple
REGISTERED 22. DASHNBY - Blue (LI), 1 day, #3 7
REGISTERED 23. SYCOSHO - Black, 1 Day, #1
REGISTERED 24. Si - Green, 1 day, #5
25. Ogs Rex - Purple
REGISTERED 26. LMR - Blue, 1 Day, #1 11
REGISTERED 27. Gansan - Black (HI), 1 Day, #3 1
REGISTERED 28. Hapa88 - Purple, 1 Day (Saturday), #88
29. Kuni - Green, 1 day, #XX
REGISTERED 30. Valhalla - Blue, 1 Day, #17

I would like to have a garage. Thanks!

Garage

* Regan
* Kuni
* Ryan
* Willem
* Colin
* Kenny
* Greg - PAID
* Tim
* Thanh
* Open $45

- - - Updated - - -

REGISTERED 1. RYU - Purple, 1 day, #11
REGISTERED 2. Coz - Red/Green, 2 day, #26
4. illWillem - Red, #1111
REGISTERED 6. Thanhnsx - Blue (Low-Intermediate), 1 day, #83
REGISTERED 12. moderu - Purple, 1 day, #18
14. BlackRacerX - Purple
15. g3driver - Green, #14
16. Chang99 - Black, #99
17. 91 X
REGISTERED 18. akira3d - Blue (Low-Intermediate), 1 day, #30
20. J-Rnsxt - Black
21. Ramon - Purple
REGISTERED 22. DASHNBY - Blue (LI), 1 day, #37
25. Ogs Rex - Purple
REGISTERED 26. LMR - Blue, 1 Day, #111
REGISTERED 27. Gansan - Black (HI), 1 Day, #31
REGISTERED 28. Hapa88 - Purple, 1 Day (Saturday), #88
REGISTERED 30. Valhalla - Blue, 1 Day, #17

Last edited:
We're confirmed for the #5-8 garages in the back. There are 4 in the front and 4 in the back. We have the ones in the back since it's a tad easier and more conducive to hang out with the guys with trailers. Nick, you can park your trailer along side. I plan to drive up with a box trailer as well... we'll see.

Everyone can park near the area. If you see NSXs just pull up and find a spot. Leave enough room between you and the NSX next to you. I'll provide a more descriptive email with details later on.

Still have 2 open spots for anyone! Garages are pimp.

Details of where to put the trailer would be great when we get closer. I've never been there and the satellite photo isn't all the helpful. I need space to open up the awning since I'm not simply towing a box...

- - - Updated - - -

REGISTERED 1. RYU - Purple, 1 day, [URL=http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 1[/URL]
REGISTERED 2. Coz - Red/Green, 1 day, [URL=http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 8[/URL] ...my NASA-AZ #, so there will be two of us.
4. illWillem - Red, [URL=http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 1[/URL] 11
REGISTERED 6. Thanhnsx - Blue (Low-Intermediate), 1 day, [URL=http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=8]#8 3[/URL]
REGISTERED 12. moderu - Purple, 1 day, [URL=http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 8[/URL]
14. BlackRacerX - Purple
15. g3driver - Green, [URL=http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 4[/URL]
16. Chang99 - Black, #99
17. 91 X
REGISTERED 18. akira3d - Blue (Low-Intermediate), 1 day, #3 0
20. J-Rnsxt - Black
21. Ramon - Purple
25. Ogs Rex - Purple
REGISTERED 26. LMR - Blue, 1 Day, [URL=http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 1[/URL] 1
REGISTERED 28. Hapa88 - Purple, 1 Day (Saturday), #8 8
REGISTERED 30. Valhalla - Blue, 1 Day, #1 7[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Pam is planning on coming with all of her camera gear. I forecast about 1 million photos over the course of Saturday.....
She's a great photographer!

- - - Updated - - -

Details of where to put the trailer would be great when we get closer. I've never been there and the satellite photo isn't all the helpful. I need space to open up the awning since I'm not simply towing a box...
I'll do my best to recon for you but honestly.. it might have to be a judgement call when you guys get in Friday night. Every time i've been there I didn't pay attention to good sites to park a big trailer like yours. With that said, there's a bunch of open land and parking spaces near 5-8. It'll be first come first serve so you guys will be in a great position to get the best spot. I would say try to place your truck and trailer towards the other end of #8 garage. Towards #5 has a bit more traffic with the intersection nearby.

Once you get there you'll see parking spots in front of the 5-8 garages. It will make sense to you why the area is conducive to "hang out" with the cars parked along side.

Regan and Coz - Maybe another thread needs to be started for instructional stuff for the new folds attempting this track day? I'm sure there will be many questions like:
* Tow hooks front and rear for us just driving our cars on the street
* Other things we really need above and beyond the suggestions by Speed Ventures

Just a thought.

Regan and Coz - Maybe another thread needs to be started for instructional stuff for the new folds attempting this track day? I'm sure there will be many questions like:
* Other things we really need above and beyond the suggestions by Speed Ventures

Just a thought.

I'll chime in on the tow hook. You don't truly need an aftermarket one, but I would suggest you all remove your front toe hook covers and leave them at home (so you don't lose them).

If Aaron can't find a tow hook on your car he puts a tow strap through the interior and tows you by the A pillars. Ya probably don't want that.

Then again, none of you guys are going to overdrive your cars and go off track now are you...? ;)

Just a thought.
Frunzi is right on. Don't go off lol :)

Good idea on the separate thread for Q&A, though I think we've pretty much got our optimal qty of attendees here so it wouldn't be detrimental to this thread to ask Q's imo.

Ask away!

Ill likely be there for both days too. Regan where are you staying out there? Im going to get my NSX back together by then or buy another car just so I have something to drive. :]

Ill likely be there for both days too. Regan where are you staying out there? Im going to get my NSX back together by then or buy another car just so I have something to drive. :]
Actually, i'm not 100% sure I can stay both days yet. I'm intending too but gotta rearrange a few things for Sunday on my sched.

Hope your NSX is done. Hope my NSX will be done too! haha :) :) :)

You got if Jeff

REGISTERED 1. RYU - Purple, 1 day, #1 1
REGISTERED 2. Coz - Red/Green, 1 day, #1 8 ...my NASA-AZ #, so there will be two of us.
4. illWillem - Red, #1 1 11
REGISTERED 6. Thanhnsx - Blue (Low-Intermediate), 1 day, #8 3
REGISTERED 12. moderu - Purple, 1 day, #1 8
14. BlackRacerX - Purple
15. g3driver - Green, #1 4
16. Chang99 - Black, #99
17. 91 X
REGISTERED 18. akira3d - Blue (Low-Intermediate), 1 day, #3 0
20. J-Rnsxt - Black
21. Ramon - Purple
REGISTERED 25. Ogs Rex - Purple, #77
REGISTERED 26. LMR - Blue, 1 Day, #1 1 1
REGISTERED 28. Hapa88 - Purple, 1 Day (Saturday), #8 8
REGISTERED 30. Valhalla - Blue, 1 Day, #1 7[/QUOTE]

Garages (SOLD OUT)

* Regan
* Kuni
* Ryan
* Willem
* Colin
* Kenny
* Greg - PAID
* Tim
* Thanh
* Jeff -Ogs Rex

Hi Ryu btw I had to register in the blue group... But just by running with you guys on the same days I hope to gain some more confidence and knowledge haha...

+1...

I'll chime in on the tow hook. You don't truly need an aftermarket one, but I would suggest you all remove your front toe hook covers and leave them at home (so you don't lose them).

If Aaron can't find a tow hook on your car he puts a tow strap through the interior and tows you by the A pillars. Ya probably don't want that.

Then again, none of you guys are going to overdrive your cars and go off track now are you...? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Damm, 20 of us Registered, Yahoo, great job guys !
Guess I'm going to have to stop calling you guys garage queens :)

Last edited:
Just registered in Green (for just Saturday) - car #877
See you there!

Mike

Back