• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners Bucks County, PA

Hey Everyone Im new to this site and Im looking for NSX owners in the lower Bucks County PA area. I would be interested in meeting up for coffee and possibly exchange some stories.

John

97 Red/Black NSX-T

Hi John,
The Don and I live just across the river in Pennington, NJ. We often meet up with another couple from the Upper Bucks area for Sunday breakfast (and a drive when it is nice). Occasionally Climberao joins us as well. Set up a time and let us know either here or via a pm.

Why don't you come to the Non-Holiday Party and meet up with the entire NE Group as there are quite a few from this area who attend this event along with the annual River Run in June/July, Bridgestock in May/June among other events.
Pooh

Too bad you didnt have it a few months ago. You missed the 2011 NSXPO in langhorne pa.

post up some pictures

Hi John, I'm just across the river in Glassboro,NJ. Hoping to see some of you guys in the spring. regards , drew

2004 red/tan

Last edited:
Gentlemen,

I appreciate all of the responses and will be posting some pics very soon.
Arista I agree and wish i could have made the Langhorne, PA meet. I did however get to meet Bernie the mechanic at Davis Acura that guy really know his stuff, lol

Southampton, PA - Lower Bucks County here...

Im right next door to you in Montgomery County. Im about 30 to 45 minutes north of philly.

Welcome and congratulations!<o:p></o:p>
i to am in Upper Bucks <o:p></o:p>
I often go to the Cars and coffee meet at the Promenade mall in Center Valley PA every 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Sunday of the month <o:p></o:p>

Welcome and congratulations!<o:p></o:p>
i to am in Upper Bucks <o:p></o:p>
I often go to the Cars and coffee meet at the Promenade mall in Center Valley PA every 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Sunday of the month <o:p></o:p>
Any happening meet up again? :)

Hey, congrats on your new NSX. No problem about missing NSXPO in Langhorne. Come on down to Raleigh in October for NSXPO 2013. This will be a great event. And we are making an extra effort to encourage new owners to attend and learn all about their NSX's.

John Komar - Co-Chair NSXPO 2013 - Raleigh, NC

another one in bucks here! btw spotted a red coupe with a black type r hood yesterday on 95 south, too bad was in my daily

I'm in Southampton, PA.

Back