• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parts production feeler - looking for input from all Primers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the over/under that the op ever posts again...

Yeah, I'd be curious on the line. If the odds are right, I'll definitely post up again.

I've sent the link to this thread to the company and they're keeping an eye on it. Something will come of all this, like I said, so keep the ideas coming. The water cooled sun visors, although they'd be functionally fantastic, would be cost prohibitive at this point since the prices of water have risen dramatically, being a limited natural resource and all. No idea is a bad idea though, so thanks for that. ;)

Not it to give anything away here, so I'll just ask in general terms, but how do people feel about titanium parts? This is a question that was directed to me by the company. They gave specific ideas of things they have in mind to make and wanted to know the consensus on it. As far as I know, there's not much out there in titanium for us, and what little that's out there is brutally expensive. Naturally, things in titanium will cost a bit more, but if it could be priced between *whatever material* and those who currently sell titanium parts, would that be something that people would be interested in?

And yes, I'm an owner, a pretty active one in my local area at that, and not a troll.

my taunt worked...:biggrin:

More titanium, more CF are always welcome. 2xDIN center consoles in CF, interior trim in general are good. Those intake air box lids too (intakes in general too, the TB for instance is very restrictive on 3.2l models). Titanium strut bars, why not. Maybe some mounting brackets (from engine bay and brakes for example) in Ti would be nice too. Ducts for brakes and oil coolers... Also a growing amount of OEM parts that are now out of stock @ Honda.
Also anything to replace the OEM audio system, from the mounting brackets to trim including sub box - i know i'll have to replace all of this too sooner than later...

(edit) also adjustable A-arms (upper suspension arms), i dont think these exist at all for the NSX ?

Last edited:
OEM-looking floor mats, less than $80 a pair, in the original silver on black color/stitching theme for black interior NSX's. Seems all we have now to choose from in the sub-$100 OEM space is red on black Zanardi repros.

Let me be the first. Reasonably priced OEM quality center consoles cut out for DUAL or Single DIN stereo, options for CF also. Interior panels in CF.

+1. dual din + bracket that doesnt have a limited run of a handful of units, or cost 400000000000000000000000000000000000$

OK quick update, things are starting to happen and titanium and CF will be the materials of choice as mentioned.

Wanted to to ask the masses quickly, what's the feeling on hi-flow cats? Would anyone be interested in them, in titanium and/or stainless?

What about TPs? Resonated or non-resonated? Thoughts? Cat-backs should be coming as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone currently offer a CF center console with the double din cutout already? Would people want this? And would people want it with or without the ashtray cutout in it?

The Carbon Fiber 2DIN center console is always good. I'd be in for one. However, I don't think you can provide it precut like many want because that will limit the brand of 2DIN radio people use. They are not all the same size. The DIN is a standard mount, but the actual size of the front face of the deck varies and so the cut out may be too small or too large depending on the brand used. I rather cut it myself.

I need to ask this mystery company to register as a vendor on the site to continue down this path there. Thanks.

I need to ask this mystery company to register as a vendor on the site to continue down this path there. Thanks.

Yes, please identify the company and have them register here.

Especially since you are trying to sell cf parts and you have been in contact with Tamoske.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back