• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX peeps in Buford,GA?

Just wondering if there's any members out by my side of town. The lovely Buford,GA by mall of Georgia. If so, let's all meet up sometime. I wanted to start a local car meet aside from just the varsity meets. for I nearly lost my whole front end from the bad roads downtown. Gonna ask around for possible meeting spots and let ya know.

Hey Russell,

Name's Jason. I hang out in Duluth on the weekends whenever I go up to Atlanta (which sometimes is every weekend to every other weekend). Specifically Ming's BBQ, lol.

i'm up in the cumming area so not far away at all. pm me when you get something figured out and i'll try to meet up. :)

sounds good. I look forward to meeting you all. Just fyi, the caffeine and octane meet is this sunday, i'm planning on driving down there in the morning. If ya want, we can meet up for the drive there. my number is 407-928-9963

My parents live in Sugarhill I will be down with the NSX the 19th of Sept. For a couple of weeks. Going to the Petite LeMans. Hope to meet up with some owners. I know there are several other owners coming down the last weekend of Sept.

Back