• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

NSX-R red interior

Does anyone know if the NSX-R red carpet matches the red color of the Recaro PP seats? I know the type R red is a darker shade... Or is it a better match with the standard 2002+ red carpets?

Does anyone know if the NSX-R red carpet matches the red color of the Recaro PP seats? I know the type R red is a darker shade...

Interior of NA2 NSX-R carpet is made of different materials. You will not be able to find any thing to match it.

Thanks Vance. The 2002+ red probably matches better with the Recaro. Anyone have this setup?

Thanks Vance. The 2002+ red probably matches better with the Recaro. Anyone have this setup?
2002plus red is darker, not quite burgendy but almost.

You will see some difference, but would it bother enough is the biggest question.

I don't think I'll mind. I could always re-cover the OEM seats in a matching red fabric, but I mainly want to do seats for the weight savings, so I'll probably just get the PP's. Thanks Vance.

I just got world from Japan the NA1 Type R Recaro Alcantara fabric is available for sale for the price of two human kidneys and five index fingers.

I just ordered some black color so I can get my dash covered up like the NA1 Type R.

Back