• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX-R Suspension, Mesh Engine Cover, and Seats

Vance, $18K for new NSX-R seats seems like a great price, but not too many people were interested in used seats at $7K. Got any contacts for RECARO? Maybe a group buy?

Saw this...looks nice...I have seen similar with red stitching.

SP-GN ASM LIMITED
ALCANTARA Version

attachment.php

http://www.recaro.com/index.php?id=3582&L=3

Attachments

• RTEmagicC_sept_asm_spgn_asm_limited_08_JPG.jpg
    RTEmagicC_sept_asm_spgn_asm_limited_08_JPG.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 476
neat!

MAJOR STONER, the Recaro SP-GN ASM retail for ~$3,250/each (w/o s/h, etc').

They seem to have all the desired attributes: Alcantara-covering, contrast double-stitching in red, memory-foam padding, and imported lightweight-shell (from Germany)... all assembled in Japan!

Is it unlikely they'd be able to retain the power function present on the OEM stock-seats & the OEM Type-S/Type-R offerings...(?)

Last edited:
I just love how every time I have a FS vender thread, it ended up to be some thing else.:redface:

For those who never tried the Type R seat, you have no clue what it is about!!!:confused:

You can tell the world, or pretend it is same as other Recaro products, but it is not.:rolleyes:

You can ask for knock offs, but they are not real, and does not have the same safety guarantee from Honda and Recaro.:wink:

If you want to sell your right nut to get the seats, I salute you!!!:biggrin:

If you're participating in this thread because you're bored, more power to ya:smile:

If you're posting here because you have nothing to do, have fun!!!:tongue:

SPG-N, ASM, Pole Position.....
nothing like the real NSX-R seat.

btw, i have both nuts and type-R seat. :biggrin:

can you get 1 black suede one for me?

Absolutely!!!

Back