• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX/S2K Pat's Acres in July!!! Please sign up if you are interested

July 28th is the date.
It was a great event last year when Ananda was around to organize it. So this year we will do it again in the same style. I need to know what kinds of # we are doing this year, so please sign up ASAP. July is the month PA doesn't have any sactioned events. So we are open to picking out a good date to accomodate most if not everyone. I am asking Dave a favor to help me out as far as organize the Portland crew. Please chime in Dave...
I will follow up PA once I can see what kinds of participation we will have.
We would like to keep everything the same like last year, so everyone can enjoy the comradery that we all have. I am open to suggestions so please keep it coming.

Regards,

Dan

Please someone posts on S2K forum so they can participate with us.

PS. Last year thread

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66385&highlight=pats

THE LIST

1. Dan
2. John DL USA
3. John & Rhonda (JFowler)
4. Kane
5. Jerry
6. Nick B.
7. Trung P.
8. Dave ti.?
9. Jerry P.
10. Paul (slownsxt)
11. Trung H.
12. Thai H.
13. Mike Hagen
13. SWIFTVISION
14. Chris
15. Thao L
16. Tin
17. La' Akea
18. Tol
19. bigdoc211
20. Noizemaker
21. PepCsS2k

Last edited:
Hey Dan!

If you are doing the enduro, I would highly suggest stopping the race half way through and switching teams with the slowest karts with the fastest. I think that was the biggest complaint I got last year.

This way, people won't complain getting stuck with an inferior kart.

Hi Dan.

Rhonda and I would like to sign up for your kart day at Pats acres. We will be out of town the week of July 4th. but anytime after that is great. We would be coming from Woodinville, wa with the 03 Nsx-t. Let us know when.

Thanks
John and Rhonda Fowler

Hey Dan!

If you are doing the enduro, I would highly suggest stopping the race half way through and switching teams with the slowest karts with the fastest. I think that was the biggest complaint I got last year.

This way, people won't complain getting stuck with an inferior kart.

Might as well switching balast while you're in there...too :tongue: Bet $100 that would be what they are going to complain next..... :biggrin:

With my work, I really don't know if I could commit to go again... let alone setting up the dream team for you guys to beat :tongue:

Hey Guys!

Pat's Acres is the best! How about the weekend of July 14th? I can scare up 3 or 4 guys down here, we will show up with our own karts like last year for folks that want to play around on a race kart!

Yes on the kart swap, fastest to slowest trade with a re-start grid in reverse order! That will end all the smack talk about 'slow kart'...:tongue:

Last edited:
Hey Guys!

Pat's Acres is the best! How about the weekend of July 14th? I can scare up 3 or 4 guys down here, we will show up with our own karts like last year for folks that want to play around on a race kart!

Yes on the kart swap, fastest to slowest trade with a re-start grid in reverse order! That will end all the smack talk about 'slow kart'...:tongue:

I was hoping to find a track day at PIR that is close to the Pat's Acres date, looks like there are nothing available in July!

July 14th is booked by an unexpected group of karters and 21st is also booked. The only dates available are July 7th and July 28th... I am leaning toward July 28th. So for now lets plan on 28th July... I will post fees and such. Jerry from S2KI will coordinate with the S2K group.
What do you think Dave?

Dan

I have family in town that weekend and can't play:frown:

Maybe in August???

Cool if you can pull it together for the 28th, don't make the whole thing hinge on me. I can go to Pat's anytime, not with you guys, but it is much closer for me. I know how hard it is to put this stuff together, so good job on putting this together.

Well if anyone in Oregon wants to meet up, let me know.

July 28th is the date for now.

This is the price list for this year:

1 hr race is $450 per team

1.5 hr race is $550 per team

2 hr race is $650 per team

We must have at least 5 teams... and as many people per team as we wish. But 4-5 persons per team is recommended.

If we don't get the teams together, we can go there and race individually. We just have to race as a group if needed. So far I can confirm 10 people going for sure.

Dan

Last edited:
If you allow Subie people to go, sign me up! I went last year and had a great time watching Jerry struggle with the kart :wink:
I'll try to get a team together.
~La' Akea (Ananda's sis)

Is this still going to happen?

This event is still on and kicking...
You are more than welcome to come to this event (La' Akea) I will include you in for sure.

JULY 28th is the Date!!!!!!!!!!!!

To make things flexible for the ones that's not 100% committed, we will arrive early (8:30 AM) and attack the track as a group. So we will race individually but will calculate our best average times for trophy purposes. To be fair we will do 3 (10 mins) heats and get the average of the 3 to find the best average times.

To get the reservation as a group, we need committment and at the least 20+ head counts. As the price of corp event has gone up since last year, we need to do individual race to make it easy for everyone.

Last edited:
Damn! My son and I used to race there when we lived in Eugene, OR....I still get his emails of track events.

Can someone tell Chris and his wife the McKelvie family is doing well.

Have fun guys.... Please post some picts.

Here's the latest and greatest:
We will arrive PA @ 8:30 AM and they will accomodate us to race individually. Normally they don't start racing until 10 AM so for us they will arrange to race early and to ourselves (without the corp. event charges). They are going out of their ways to accomodate us, so we will do our best to show them that we appreciate their effort by arrive on time and ready.
If we exceed 20+ head counts we will randomly pick 2 people per team. The racing will be individually but the ones that randomly picked as a team will work together as a team to make the event more cohesiveness. Again, we would like to race at least 3 times/participant. Lets the FUN begin everyone!!!

Hi Dan

Do we pay when we get there or pre-pay. Also, what is the address please. Rhonda and I have never been there.
Looking forward to meeting all of you and racing.
thanks
John

When do we think we will be done by? Anything planned afterwards?

Back