• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Sequential T..T-a..T-a-i..T-a-i-l..TAILS!!

I appreciate the video but it would have been awesome if you documented your install with step by step pics.

Sorry, I got anxious and wanted to get done...

Flashing red lights to the rear is legal in Arizona.

Flashing red lights to the front is illegal.

Flashing yellow lights to the front and/or rear is legal.

No blue lights of any type, flashing or not, allowed anywhere!

Don't like or understand teh sequential brake lights. Like the turn signals for pre 02 tails. Although 02+ tails do look better.

Last edited:
Man the standard light bulb based taillights look sooooo outdated. Sequential flashing makes them look like an old fat woman trying to look young wearing a tight dress.

Yes, which kit? I don't see a universal kit. I really like this.
Well .. if you go to their site and click on 'Sequential Turn Signals' on the left, it will take you to a page which seems to have kits specifically for Mustangs, Camaros, Challengers, Firebirds, etc and if you scroll down to the second last item, it says 'STS Universal Sequential Turn Signal System' which is what I called the 'universal kit' and is shown on a Fiero but I presume could be adapted to our 3 bulb tailights. The STS-1 kit is probably what the OP is using and seems to have some flexibility on how the brake light(s) are handled. But I know from installing a similar system in my son's '05 Mustang, that the wiring may be far from obvious and can vary widely by year and car so I'm still somewhat skeptical of how well generic instructions are going to work. But maybe the OP can comment

Back