• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Show @ Erin Mills

Erin Mills Acura is hosting a Show & Shine for the NSX Club of Canada.

Erin Mills will use this day as a Major Sales event and will place Ads promoting the event using various media:

THE NSXCC members cars will be used to show case Acura Technology.

When: June 21st 2008
Time: 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM
(Rain date: June 28th)

The event will include
BBQ Lunch
Refreshments
Prizes for the NSXCC member's

Erin Mills Acura is the Exclusive Acura dealer for the NSX Club of Canada members and is a Major Sponsor to the NSX Club of Canada.

Please sign-up on this thread and support our Main sponsor.

Bram

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I have blocked this off on my calendar. I will be there unless something catastrophic happens...

Cheers,
D...

I'm going to set this date on the calendar. Unless something unforseen happens I plan on being there.

Sorry Bram,

I will be away on holidays for 2 weeks during that time period. Hope it all goes well and that you get good weather just like we are praying for for this weekend at Est Fest.

DaveW

If I'm able to ride by then - I won't be there, otherwise I'll pass by for a bit driving something.

Wow Dave a total of 3 post in one year...

Yeah, He's becoming QUITE the Chatty Kathy!:tongue:

Next thing you know he'll become colour blind, and spend whole threads telling everyone that he's fast around Mosport and that he's putting a cage in his NSX!:tongue:

Just whatever he does, I hope that he doesnt attend one of the yacht club meets and reply to your long running add that is looking for a cabin boy. REPLY WITH PICTURE IT SAYS!!!!!!

Stu, if need help keeping the boat clean, why do you need a guy and why are you asking for a picture upfront?

i dont own an NSX but id like to come to the show. I live 5min from ErinMills Acura, just wondering where the "vistors parking" will be

i dont own an NSX but id like to come to the show. I live 5min from ErinMills Acura, just wondering where the "vistors parking" will be

Visitors are definitely allowed!!! Visitors are the whole point to this. There will be lots of parking available. Don't be a stranger!

Visitors are definitely allowed!!! Visitors are the whole point to this. There will be lots of parking available. Don't be a stranger!

i'll be there then for sure

I'll be there, still have the S2000...no nsx yet

I'll be there, still have the S2000...no nsx yet

hey! Bring it out to Hanson! S2Ks are great on the DDT! Lets learn you to drive it!:biggrin:

hey! Bring it out to Hanson! S2Ks are great on the DDT! Lets learn you to drive it!:biggrin:

Was at the DDT over a month ago....did quite fine too :biggrin:

Also took out a few X's at the exotic lapping day this past Sunday......hehe :wink:

Back