• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX So Cal Monthly meeting Next Thursday 4/3/08

I'll be there... probably caravanning with Ramon and Tom from Niguel Motors.

MasterMason,
Noticed on another thread you were inquiring about getting a double din. If my car is done at Niguel motors, I'll be at the meet for sure. You can check out my double din + another monitor setup done by MV Designz. Quality and fit is perfect.

Sorry Guys, I will not be able to make the meeting this week. I have been battleing a bad Chest Cold for the last 3+ weeks and it is still with me:mad:

I don't think that standing around in the night air would be a good idea.

I believe Eddie Rashid (from SCA Parts Dept) should still take good care of you all.

Sorry about this I was really looking forward to meeting all the new folks:frown:

See you all next month:smile:

Might not be able to make it out today... I realized I have an early morning econ class I have to be ready for tomorrow. There's still a chance i'll make it out today though.

I missed it!!! I thought it was this thursday... :( Anyway, is there a way we can sign up for a reminder email? I guess I could take responsibility for myself, but an email would be helpful :) BTW, it was nice meeting everyone at last month's meeting.

Back