• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX So Cal Monthly Meeting this Thursday June 5th!

Hello everyone:

The FIRST Thursday of the month of June is THIS Thursday! That means the SO Cal Monthly meeting is This THURSDAY June 5, 2008!

As usual we are meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So let's plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

I will be out of town this month (at the Canadian Grand Prix:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: ) so have a good time without me :wink:

Steve,
Sorry I won't be able to make it this month. I am working a CalClub event at Fontana, starting Thursday evening. It's open to SCCA members, you ought to come on out over the weekend.

Mike Marshall

Count me in.

eNeSeX95T... its finally out of the shop (note: this is the guy we met at golden west college a month or two ago if you forgot)

ss_md + 1

I'll try to stop by as well....good thing I have Tivo for the game.

Smaller crowd than usual tonight, but I guess some of it has to do with Lakers v. Celtics, or maybe still a bit of hangover from last Saturday's Planet Acura event. :) In any case, it was great to catch up with the guys again. See you next month.

IMG_1992.JPG

IMG_1995.JPG

IMG_20081.JPG

IMG_1982.JPG

IMG_1987.JPG

IMG_1996.JPG

IMG_1997.JPG

IMG_2000.JPG

Great meet and good to see you guys.....sorry I couldn't stay long but next time
I will....see you guys next month.

gotta love that "after-meet".... delicious!

Back