• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX SoCal monthly meeting Nov 3rd

Hello Everyone!

I know it it is Cold and Flu season so I hope everyone is over their "Heaving" and Sniffles:wink:

The FIRST Thursday of the month of November is November 3rd! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is coming up!

As usual the group is meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa.

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday November 3rd.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street, on the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

If the transporter is able to drop off my newly found love by then, I'll be there!

^What do you have coming? Hey, show up anyway, even if your newly found love isn't here yet. We'd love to meet you. :smile:

...I WILL be there with brownies. Does anyone want to see my ElliptiGO? I have a new toy and I could bring it and let people give it a spin. But of course, that would mean I must bring the Crosstour instead of my NSX.

Oh, yeah, like you were going to miss it otherwise. :rolleyes:

Going to the monthly meet without your brownies last month was okay but going 2 months without, I don't know if I could handle that.:biggrin:

The last meet was my first. Had a great time. Met alot of very nice people. Will definitely try to make it to this one.:smile:

I'll be there.

Steve, I have 3-4 six packs of Coke/Pepsi and some water bottles left over from the Late Summer Beach BBQ. Let the dealership know that I'll bring these drinks for this event. I suspect these drinks will be adequate?

Mario

91 Black on tan w/ 53k on the clock ;)

^What do you have coming? Hey, show up anyway, even if your newly found love isn't here yet. We'd love to meet you. :smile:

...I WILL be there with brownies. Does anyone want to see my ElliptiGO? I have a new toy and I could bring it and let people give it a spin. But of course, that would mean I must bring the Crosstour instead of my NSX.

This sounds fun. I would like to meet some owners and check out some cars while in my quest for a nsx. Do I have to own an nsx to attend? Thanks

Bryan

Last edited:
This sounds fun. I would like to meet some owners and check out some cars while in my quest for a nsx. Do I have to own an nsx to attend? Thanks

Bryan

^Come on out, Bryan. You won't be the first person to come to the meet before buying an NSX. LMR (Les) did the same thing and now he's got a fine NSX and is our most valued organizer for fun drives.

Bryan

I attended meets during my quest for my car. It was the best thing I did in that I learned first hand a lot about the car, met some great people and, best of all, I got a chance to see up close the car that I was hoping to own.

Welcome,

Mario

Bryan

I attended meets during my quest for my car. It was the best thing I did in that I learned first hand a lot about the car, met some great people and, best of all, I got a chance to see up close the car that I was hoping to own.

Welcome,

Mario

Bryan, when you're there, you need to check out Mario's car:wink::biggrin:

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it!

Does Mario have an automatic?:biggrin:

That's what I plan to get.

Does anyone have a picture of the automatic shift lever/paddle which is similar to the sport shift? Thanks.

Bryan

Does anyone have a picture of the automatic shift lever/paddle which is similar to the sport shift? Thanks.

Bryan

Yes, he does. 95 Red/tan auto.

Bryan

Bryan,

We can talk on Thurs. I'll give you the in's and out's on the automatic including the sports shift on the 95's and newer. If you like we can go for a spin. I'll try to get there early 6ish.

Mario

Going to be out of this one, man, I was looking forward to meet some new friends and old but have a meeting that night. Mario, I will give you a call for yogurt land.

Bryan,

We can talk on Thurs. I'll give you the in's and out's on the automatic including the sports shift on the 95's and newer. If you like we can go for a spin. I'll try to get there early 6ish.

Mario

Awesome, thanks Mario! I look forward to meeting you and everyone else. You all have been very friendly and knowledgeable, I appreciate it.

Thanks again!

Bryan

Back