• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX SoCal Monthly meeting Sept 3rd!

OK, Summer is comming to an end:frown: but it still stays light till almost 8:00pm:smile: so let's get another GREAT turnout at the meeting this month!

The FIRST Thursday of the month of September is Thursday September 3rd! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is comming up!

As usual we are meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So let's plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday September 3rd.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

That's what you said last time.

Im in so long as the car keeps starting lol. Last week of vacation this year, what good timming.

patty that would be great.. see you sat.

If I go. I feel like sleeping in. But, Ramon will be putting my Taitec GT lightweight on today. Might need to drive it just to listen to it. :biggrin::biggrin:

UPDATE: not sure I will make it.
---------------------
Looks like I will be able to make this one. I will be bringing one of my neighbors with me.

My neighbor owns a stock '95 and wants to see a bunch of modified NSX's -- particularly high horsepower supercharged models and NSX-R ducted hoods. (Tom - please consider bringing your white car. :wink: )

He is considering big supercharger / intercooler / NSX-R hood mods to his car. (He's been talking about a supercharger for years. :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
count me in plus 1

Count me in....hopefully I'll get out there around 6.

Back