• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx Spa Day

Sorry guys, family emergency can't make...

Rick what "hand held thing-a-ma-gimme" are you referring to?

Let me know.

Bram

OK That's it !! 12 people have confirmed attendance at the Spa. These folks ( on the list ) are allowed to eat..... All others, B.Y.O. food !!!!!

Mikey, the kitchen is closed.

Bram, please bring your NSX analyzer ( the hand held thing-a-ma-gimme )

See you at the Spa

Last edited:
Hey everyone .... too bad i missed all of you at the event today. I showed up at 5pm(late as usual) and just missed the last people.

Thanks to Mike for doing a great job on my car and making it look top notch. I'll make sure i'm early to the next event so I can see everyone next time :wink:

I missed it too and my car needs Mike the most!

Click on the atachment! She's a dirty, dirty, little NSX.

Attachments

• NSX small.jpg
    NSX small.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 72
How did the day go?

I feel left out....

Although I was sitting at the Cheesecake Factory in Vegas when 10 NSXs drove by for a cruise. Sigh...

Mike, thanks for being such a gracious host today! It was great to see everyone again today, and it's too bad more people didn't show up because there was a mountain of food left over!

Mike: Thanks for washing and cleaning out the car man -- it was truly appreciated!

Stu: Sorry I missed you man, I was planning on coming out earlier, but got delayed leaving.

BTW, the shirts came out looking great! I just can't believe the number of shirts that Rick picked up -- I think he even got one for his dog! Are you sure all those ladies shirts are for your wife and not for your late-night dressup sessions when nobody is looking? :) I suppose what you do behind closed doors is your business!

We gotta hold more of these Richmond Hill get-togethers since it's 5 mins from my place :) So when's the next meet? Sometime in June/July at the Yacht Club downtown? Hopefully, we'll all get together for our "Spring Fling" drive before then as well...

Great meet guys.
Good seeing everybody again.
And as Arshad has already said, thanks Mike for Hosting us.
Mucho appreciated the assistance with polish, wax, and detailing!

Now why is it that for the "NSX SPA Day" that I was the only one rubbing down the car (remarks not needed) with polish and wax. Whenever my wife goes out for a spa day with her friends, they all partake in the activities.
:)

Only problem with making the car look so good in Richmond hill is, its dirty after the 2 1/2 hour trip home. :-(

Some un-edited pics from the day

http://www.bradandsue.com/nsx/20070506

Brad

Last edited:
Yeah ! Thanks Mike for being such a great host ! Thanks for putting up for the food too ! Real glad you set it up !! Keep me on your list for your next host !

Yeah ! Thanks Mike for being such a great host ! Thanks for putting up for the food too ! Real glad you set it up !! Keep me on your list for your next host !

Thanks Mike! Great to see all of you! Sorry I couldn't stay longer, got home just in time to run around a bit and then people started showing up!

I'd like to schedule Thursday Nights one or twice a month at the Yacht Club - can we get some feedback, should we start in May or June?

Thanks Mike! Great to see all of you! Sorry I couldn't stay longer, got home just in time to run around a bit and then people started showing up!

I'd like to schedule Thursday Nights one or twice a month at the Yacht Club - can we get some feedback, should we start in May or June?

Great idea Stu. Do you want to start a new thread, or I can put out an email to everyone.

Great idea Stu. Do you want to start a new thread, or I can put out an email to everyone.

Lets start with an email, survey asks: Once or twice a Month? (I think once will be enough since we'll have at least one other event a month from June on)

Thursday nights at the club is confirmed as "do-able" by them, and they will arrange to block off parking if we schedule the dates in advance.

thanks for comeing out everyone weather was good, cars got cleaned, was a good time. thanks to rick who me and him set this event up , we hope you enjoyed our food ! look forward to doing this again or pass by the shop anytime the door is always open to all club members. aswell club shirts are here with me so if you have to pick yours up or want to buy more call 905 918-1054 to set up a time to come get them.

I showed up around 2:30pm, Must have just missed you Arshad.

Hey Mike I didn't know you had the club shirts, If there's any left save me a medium.

Johnny: Next time I guess :) Yeah I left around 2, so just before you showed up...

Stu: I vote for once a month. If it's too often then you end up with fewer people showing up to any one meet. I also propose sometime in June. I'm hoping to get our annual spring run in before then as well... need to start planning out the route!

had a great time yesterday
seeing members I knew and members I have yet to meet.
Thanks a lot Mike for putting this on.. food was great and it was a perfect day for it as well

Arshad: would you happen to be in contact with Rick (the Supercharged "Extreme" NSX)... If you are please pm me his email. Thanks

Zak

Zak, I'm not sure if I have his email, I'll check. Johnny might have it on his "master list". BTW, has that master list been updated with all of the latest owners?

Zak, I'm not sure if I have his email, I'll check. Johnny might have it on his "master list". BTW, has that master list been updated with all of the latest owners?

I have a list of 31 owners & club members presently. I don't know if I'm missing any of the ones on Johnny's list though.

What "master list" are you talking about?

I know that Johnny maintained an email list prior, and for that he was allowed to own a Yellow NSX, but as far as I know, Sean, being the Club Treasurer, is the keeper of the Club's master list. Stu may have one also being El Presidente.

Since yesterday was a Club event, Sean should have the owner of that car on his list. If he is not there - we need to know - that means that non-members are attending Club events and we may have to consider making attendance something more formal.

You are talking about THIS NSX right?

hmmm ok no prob
Sean, would you happen to have his email.. or even Johnny?

what's his name again (I'm terrible with names) Who are you again?

I'll pm you Johnny's.

You should have his email in your PM box. He is a member of the club.

I got to drive my car really fast going.
I got to meet some really cool guys (and girl).
I got to see some really cool cars.
I got my car washed and waxed.
I got my carpets cleaned.
I got fed and watered.
I learned a lot about my car.
I know which wheels I like (without having to buy them first!)
I got to drive my car really fast going home.
I had a really good day.
Thanks Mike.

I had an email list that I started a few years back, but it hasn't been updated in quite a while. I'll email it to Sean.

I know of at least one owner in Brampton (Charlie) that is not in the club.

Back