• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx spotlight

the NSX is now consider a Super car.

heres the link

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/dreaming-of-owning-a-supercar--buy-used--.html

I love it

And check out the glowing praise!!! :wink:

"The NSX has always been polarizing. Is it the nicest-looking Japanese coupe ever built, or merely the homeliest wanna-be Italian racer ever made? Take your pick, but what’s not up for debate is that the car offers bulletproof reliability, a low-slung seating position, and a parent company that does have some claim to racing (Indy and F1) fame.

The NSX is definitely one way into ownership of an exotic car, but having said that, it’s never gotten anyone excited visually,” says Martin. “The buyers of these cars are saying ‘Look how well I spent my money,’ which is fine. But supercar ownership isn’t really about being a good deal.”

So the "best looking Japanese coupe ever" is still just "the homeliest wanna-be Italian" and it is a car that fails to excite anyone visually. The poor folks that buy it are basically on par Prius owners patting themselves on the back over how "well spent" their money was since nothing esle about the car is particularly notable beyond reliability.

They really love it! hahahaha

Last edited:
Back