• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX spotted in Toronto @ Don Mills South/O'Connor

June 6th midnight...technically 7th
I was driving my recently supercharged toyota up on don valley and got off
at don mills south. i stopped behind it at a red light after getting off on don mills south I saw this black NSX waiting for the light as well...it was a beautiful car...super clean...shiny exhaust tips looks like it just rolled off the factory.

i parked close behind it
and when the light turned green, he took off
i was sure it was 2nd gear WOT
and i did that as well
i thought he was going to pull away because it might be faster
but it didn't
i kept up
he saw it
and he slowed down in neutral when we hit about 90
and then i stopped beside him in the next light and we nodded
i gave him the thumbs up
and then we saw cops infront pulled other people over
so we drove slowly away

i'm gonna get raped by this car on the track though no doubt..but it was fun either way

hope i might be able to find that guy here. :biggrin:

Nice post, almost poetic :)

What are you driving? Any more to the description besides the colour and shiny tail pipes?

It wasn't me. In that area, if the car has 02+ updates (non-flip lights), it's probably dablackgoku1234. If it's pre-02 (flip up lights) and it drives test-pipe loud, it's probably Sze Chi.

i drive a light blue 94 toyota camry...3.0 V6 TRD supercharged with about 250whp, i'm most active on toyotanation.com

the NSX was a beautiful black pre-2002 model..with some beautiful silver mesh wheels

19"s for sure and the driver was an asian dude in the late 20s or early 30s

chrome exhaust tips and the car looked like such a beast from a far

Nah, Roy's got stock wheels. Mesh...?

LOL. pwned by a Camry. Time to drop in a blower ;)

Nah isn't his either.. he did '02 conversion on his last year... wasn't me either... I'd like to see him slip by me :biggrin: oh wait S/C isn't running 100% yet ok maybe he'd go by me too :redface:

Also spotted a black nsx with popup headlights, but targa top. At Don Mills/Van Horne area just now, Tuesday evening. Previously spotted it on a Sunday morning while back.

As for the camry, similar appearance as dynamotors, but time to single turbo it and pull on z06s!

As for the camry, similar appearance as dynamotors, but time to single turbo it and pull on z06s!

or...just leave it stock and use that money to buy a sports car. ;)

heh, i'm a close friend of the owner of dynamotorsports

our camrys are siblings.
same year, same colour, same retrofit...except he's running more than double of my whp

so any word on who's NSX it was?

Also spotted a black nsx with popup headlights, but targa top. At Don Mills/Van Horne area just now, Tuesday evening. Previously spotted it on a Sunday morning while back.

you saw my car before?

I am pretty sure that was John "dablackgoku1234" in his 91 with 02+ conversion. He confirmed Monday.

Roy, we'll txt you next time we head out. PM sent.

Last edited:
Apparently so.

We also confirmed that R0Y is rocking stock wheels.

I spotted a Camry on the way to work this AM and another at lunch.

Was it you OP?

if this is what you saw, then it's me :biggrin:
DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

unfortunately, i'm selling my car in a few months though :frown:

Could be a dude name Kenneth Lau..I could be wrong tho. Mechanic with his Honda and Acuras and known in TO..

Back