• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX STOCK RSVP list...

for anyone still not clear on the meet point here is a screen shot,btw there is a gas station just before the turn onto international drive.

Attachments

• nsxstock meetup.jpg
    nsxstock meetup.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 45
so... are you guys all going back to bridgewater acura at 12pm and then fudruckers???

i wont be able to join the beginning of the cruise, but ill try for lunch. let me know ASAP so i know whats going on.

I have a friend who is interested in joining us. is it ok? He has a GTR instead of a NSX though.

I have a friend who is interested in joining us. is it ok? He has a GTR instead of a NSX though.

Im not opposed to him stopping by Fudd's afterwards but the cruise is NSX-only and always has been. :wink:

Im not opposed to him stopping by Fudd's afterwards but the cruise is NSX-only and always has been. :wink:

He could have driven my other red one, however ........... I sold it this week.
Wait Mike, you have 2 red ones! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Funny, my brother has been non-stop bugging me to drive own of them. Too bad the Zanardi is storage and it doesnt come out to play.:redface:

He could have driven my other red one, however ........... I sold it this week.
Wait Mike, you have 2 red ones! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

....except for one "grandfathered NSX owner" :cool:

any out of towners cruising I80 ..there are lots of hiding places in the median for local revenue generation:rolleyes:

^^

Guys...honestly, I live about 7 miles from where we are meeting and I commute on the stretch of Rt80 between exit 19 and Parsippany on a daily basis. I have NEVER seen so many police in my life around the area. They are just itching to give anyone a ticket for anything not just speeding. Please be careful getting to the meeting spot and once there we must all be extra vigilant. I like the idea of the guys with the detectors staying front and rear but those guys also need to have club radios.

Are we going to need geologist equipment? :eek:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f_LW7ovslhk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f_LW7ovslhk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

What ever you are smoking......are you bringing some??

:)

I am stuck with a problem at work. I may not make it to the AM meet and drive but I will do my best to meet everyone at Fudd's. Drive safe everyone !

got the last minute pass; on the way up, meet you guys at Bridgewater at noon , any last minute people like me and want to talk NSX, call my cell 301-807-4500

Thanks John & Mike for throwing such a great drive. It's was excelent seeing everyone and what a nice day to stretch my little car's legs!! What's coming up next???

Let's see some pics & video!!!!

Great day and good to see everyone ,,,,,, its been a long winter. Big high five to the guys down south that made the trek up here not this year but every year. I didnt take many pics but I got some video footage of the cars making a pass ... hope I got everyone. Anyway im working on it so give me a few days to process the video

Great seeing everyone today, that was a big turnout! It is hard to get better weather than we had today. Thanks John a good time was had by all.

Awesome time and congrats to all the raffle winners! Im curious who got that NSX book?:wink: It was great seeing everyone and meeting all the new faces, as well as seeing all the old ones. Im thinking of repeated our shore run in August before the cars get put away for winter. Thanks again to SOS for sponsoring the event, year in and year out!

Back