• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX STOCK RSVP list...

Thanks to everyone for the great turnout today, Mary and I enjoyed meeting everyone and it made for an excellent first event for us! John, your hard work over the last year putting this together is most appreciated. Was a pleasure meeting our friends from Virginia today and I wish them all safe travels for their trek home this evening. Now, just need to download video and see if I captured the "Student Driver" learning a lesson after cutting the line today. :biggrin:

I wanted to thank our wonderful hosts from the NE for letting us southerners join you guys. There is no way that you guys are as unfriendly as mentioned by another of one of your posters. As our region's "Mr. Congeniality," I officially invite your "guy" to our next meet and we'll really show him what other regions are like. please let me know how I can forward the correct address for him or her to attend our next meet. we will probably not send the limo to pick him or her up but may be willing to provide one of our rookies to be in charge of introducing him to the region's non-board members so that he may feel more comfortable before he meets the Executive Committee.

Charlie and I got home sooner since we are from Maryland. he texted me at 2 am this morning and Charlie got 1.5 hours of sleep and still made it to Panera for the drive. Me, the senior member and still liked by my family made it by noon time. The trip made shorter by trading telephone calls with Mike from Long Island, as we prepare his defense for his speeding ticket this morning.

The other 5 guys are from Virginia are probably still driving. NSX Chris (our region's garage owner), ex US Airforce "Screaming Eagle" has special affection for the USF tanker deal, now, I know why....we had to keep stopping for more gas. Bryan 1010101 carries our regional torque wrench (Bailey, that is our region's solution to the old age question of which torque wrench to get....we make sure Bryan comes). I just found out Bryan (also our region's wrench turner) has an extra tire valve stem ...see my thread in tires/wheels...I didn't have to bore you guys with my insecurity missing my tire valve stem). Marc, did not bring his EZ-Pass. I have started collections of dimes from fellow members to pay for one but he must have left his in his Aston Martin. Greg, (our Region's Parts Guy), drove Bryan's X well as Bryan had to drive Charley (our region's pretty boy) as Charley's 1.5 hours of sleep was catching up to him. But before 2nd of 4 stops, Charley is like driving 90 on the NJTP truck lanes before he responsible pulled over for relief. Our other Greg (our region's body guard), hobbling and in pain, from martial arts match yesterday unknowing took medical advice from almost a doctor. he wasn't able to drive his X up because of his swollen knee. he was finally feeling better after I talked Jules Paniero, Fudd's manager, into helping me jury together some ice and NSAIA (anti-inflammatory agents). hope all the melting ice was not contributing to Chris' lack of gas mileage. As a result of his martial arts match result, we are collecting quarters for our body guard to have another weapon. Greg does not know that after consultation with Spano and docjohn, that I did get all his medical insurance information before I helped him. In a gesture of good will, I did not make Greg sign a waiver of his rights to sue our Sandra Bullock.

what a great day to see old friends and make new ones.
You guys and ladies are the best! humbly, Mr. C

and lastly, thank you so much for the NSX book, which is treasured by me and my wife doesn't understand why I won't ever open it...but will make efforts to purchase one that is already opened. :smile::smile::smile:

I really enjoyed meeting the hardy Md/Virginia crew.I must have enjoyed it as I did'nt mind getting a nice sunburn in the proccess:redface: Thanks to our intrepid hosts/sponsors ect.The tour route was very challenging and exciting.The lemming facter was our downfall.......4 times:wink: To all who took time to take pics..thanks. To Fuds thanks for topping off my GAS tank:redface:

Had a nice time....thanks Mike and DocL for setting this up.

Had a nice time....thanks Mike and DocL for setting this up.

Lol ,I think you were the one who engulfed me in a cloud of tire smoke and clutch disk!!:eek: You took your fustration out on that poor clutch:wink:

hehe....more like alchahol and fuel....but thats ok same effect....cough..cough......sorry bout that

hehe....more like alchahol and fuel....but thats ok same effect....cough..cough......sorry bout that

Great...methanol...:eek: but still the black stuff made me think you still had not elected a new pope:tongue:

Great...methanol...:eek: but still the black stuff made me think you still had not elected a new pope:tongue:
John, I was behind him for a stretch and when I got home at night and had a cigar with the dog, I could not even taste it!!!! What a waste of an $11 buzz. :biggrin:

Like i said....sorry....next time Ill have the car retuned to 300 hp...install a cat and turn off my meth so as not to offend anyone:rolleyes:

Like i said....sorry....next time Ill have the car retuned to 300 hp...install a cat and turn off my meth so as not to offend anyone:rolleyes:

hahahaha yes next time castrate your engine:biggrin:

Back