• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx tool mat

That's a cool mat but it's big and bulky. Hrant sells a convenient little work mat that is easy to store.

9919hrant-mat.JPG

Malibu Rapper said:
That's a cool mat but it's big and bulky. Hrant sells a convenient little work mat that is easy to store.

9919hrant-mat.JPG
I've got one of Hrant's mats and love it. Great product.

No disrespect to Hrant but if you're looking to go cheap and don't mind something that isn't as aesthetically pleasing, I think you can simply use a cheap Yoga mat that you could buy at Big 5. The material is very similar and the convenience of being able to roll it up is fantastic.

I already have one of those craftsman matt, but I want something that will cover the whole car. In terms of Dali Racing, I've heard bad things about them so I wanna stay away...

Dali Racing is a great site with great comunication and quality. I have ordered close to a thousand dollars worth of merchandise and I recommend them. A++++

dainese51 said:
I already have one of those craftsman matt, but I want something that will cover the whole car. In terms of Dali Racing, I've heard bad things about them so I wanna stay away...

I recently purchased a Coolant tank from Dali.
I didn't have any difficulty getting my product.

Da Hapa said:
No disrespect to Hrant but if you're looking to go cheap and don't mind something that isn't as aesthetically pleasing, I think you can simply use a cheap Yoga mat that you could buy at Big 5. The material is very similar and the convenience of being able to roll it up is fantastic.

That is a good idea! I have one of the big factory mats and it's great to be able to lay tools/parts out on the trunk since it gives full protection, but a yoga mat would be handy for small jobs and I'm sure a lot cheaper than the "NSX" version in that picture. Thanks.

Back