• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX tour wanted for a friend.

xrc

Experienced Member
I have a close personal friend that is considering purchasing an NSX. He has never seen or been in one. Looking for someone that would be willing to show him the ropes and provide some NSX education. If you can assist, shoot me a PM and I'll give you his contact info.

Thanks,
Jason

Where is your friend? My car is at the shop for a couple of weeks but when I get it back, if he's in the area, I am willing. Might even get a few other locals in on it so he can see some other years and a few mods.

sounds like a good excuse for a local meet - the weather is getting nice anyways :)

I would be happy to join, but being a rookie I don't feel qualified to offer commentary. I would love to listen to what is being said though.

Alexandria will be easy.
My car is in the shop for awhile longer. Why not wait for a few more folks to sign on (until I get mine back) and then send us the contact information.
Looking forward to it.

Why not wait for a few more folks to sign on (until I get mine back) and then send us the contact information.
Looking forward to it.

Michael,

I called the individual but had to leave a message. Will let you know what I work out. Hope you get your car back soon.

Dave

Last edited:
Michael,

I called the individual but had to leave a message. Will let you know what I work out. Hope you get your car back soon.

Dave

With my luck I'll miss ALL the fun :frown:
If the prospect is in a hurry he could be all kinds of experienced or even an owner by the time I get my ride back.

Last edited:
sounds like a good excuse for a local meet - the weather is getting nice anyways :)

I would be happy to join, but being a rookie I don't feel qualified to offer commentary. I would love to listen to what is being said though.

+1 on the good excuse for a local meet!

-Jason

I'm not far from Alexandria, I'm in Fairfax.

I'm glad to help, even more excited about this possible meet I'm hearing about. Maybe whomever had the connection at Radley Acura could plan something much like what was done a couple years back. That was great and a fantastic turn out!

I'm not far from Alexandria, I'm in Fairfax.

I'm glad to help, even more excited about this possible meet I'm hearing about. Maybe whomever had the connection at Radley Acura could plan something much like what was done a couple years back. That was great and a fantastic turn out!

That would be Chris NSX, he got the go ahead from the folks over at Radley for the event. He's been around our dealership the past few days, I'll mention something about a possible meet.

This Saturday looks to be rain free. Near Old Town, Fort Hunt park is a pretty decent place to gather (http://www.nps.gov/gwmp/fort-hunt.htm). I am up for a Saturday drive down to there if anyone else is.

Again, I don't think I can offer any real advice as I have only recently purchased the NSX.

What times would be good for other folks?

*edit* I am also in favor of a larger, more organized meet too - the more NSX gatherings the merrier :)

Last edited:
Deep sigh...and me with my car probably two weeks from being ready. If this gels I may try and come anyway...just to drool :frown:. OH CRAP. I have to work on Saturday. I can't even come and visit.

Last edited:
This Saturday looks to be rain free. Near Old Town, Fort Hunt park is a pretty decent place to gather (http://www.nps.gov/gwmp/fort-hunt.htm). I am up for a Saturday drive down to there if anyone else is.

Again, I don't think I can offer any real advice as I have only recently purchased the NSX.

*edit* I am also in favor of a larger, more organized meet too - the more NSX gatherings the merrier :)

Way too short notice for me. Wife already made plans for my weekend.

sorry, won't be able to make it either. out of town...

Back