• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX with S-Tai Front Bumper and Ritmo Letchers skirt

Finally got my Front bumper S-Tai Taitec and side skirt Ritmo Letchers installed ....... and I just finish installed the front bumper and the skirt myself, I'm really happy with the side skirt fitment but I dont really like it on the front bumper, hmm ...... maybe I should ask my panel beater to do it .......

what do you guys think ???

Cheers :smile:

mypic152.JPG

mypic153.JPG

mypic154.JPG

Last edited:
Very sexy... Red is beginning to make me smile...:biggrin: Are those custom side markers?

I DreamnNSX said:
Are those custom side markers?

thats standard for the australian market...........

The leachers are great. For the front bumper you might want to fill up the upper portion of the middle hole (radiator intake) until it becomes same height as the two side holes. Other than that it looks great.

Btw, nice HKS exhaust. Is it Jasma?

I think you need a rear bumper skirt or something as the sideskirt comes down too far in relation to the back of the car.

In the UK that kind of front bumper is everywhere, even on 1.0 engined hatchbacks, so it's not my thing, but it sure does look aggressive!

-Rob

ashman said:
Very nice car, what brand is your CF NSX-R hood?

its from kite garage japan my friend help me with that

jin 1976 said:
Btw, nice HKS exhaust. Is it Jasma?

yes jasma

NSXsan said:
Finally got my Front bumper S-Tai Taitec and side skirt Ritmo Letchers installed ....... and I just finish installed the front bumper and the skirt myself, I'm really happy with the side skirt fitment but I dont really like it on the front bumper, hmm ...... maybe I should ask my panel beater to do it .......

what do you guys think ???

Cheers :smile:

mypic155.JPG

Looking at this pic... Yes it needs your panel beater to fix the gap...

Love those wheels and bonnet! It is not Carbon Fibre though is it?

Last edited:
UPDATED :

just fit the mesh grille on the front bumper and painted black on the small vent on the side skirt instead of red as from the first thread pics

mypic156.JPG

mypic158.JPG

mypic160.JPG

mypic163.JPG

AU_NSX said:
Looking at this pic... Yes it needs professional help.

Love those wheels and bonnet! It is not Carbon Fibre though is it?

No its not CF

Looks good.

Is the hood flat black? Maybe it's the picture angle/lighting but it looks dull. No offense, just something that I noticed. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I've seen other HKS exhaust and they all say Jasma. Do some not come with this stamping/plate? What is the difference between the two?

Veleno said:
Looks good.

Is the hood flat black? Maybe it's the picture angle/lighting but it looks dull. No offense, just something that I noticed. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I've seen other HKS exhaust and they all say Jasma. Do some not come with this stamping/plate? What is the difference between the two?

its not flat black its satin black . . .

i think all of them got the JASMA stamping . . .

FuryNSX said:
Looks much better with the black mesh. Gives a "finished" look to it.

actually it is black mesh already

FuryNSX said:
You may have misinterpreted my initial statement. I meant to say it looks better with the black mesh rather than without any mesh.

LOL :biggrin: sorry about that, I've agreed with you it looks better with the black mesh

I really like the side skirts and rims, but for some reason that front bumper has never appealled to me. The upward curve in the middle looks odd on the NSX. Definitley needs rear spats to complete the look too.
Enjoy it, I'm sure it is a head turner.

Pccw said:
hey where did u get the sideskirt?
its really really nice man

for me i got it from japan, but for you i guess SOS is the best place to go

Is this a widebody kit? I'm not sure I'd want to do a widebody, but I love the front lip? Would it look good with something like the West Wings or Stacy's side skirts? Also, does doing the 02 rear conversion make the back end look lower? I really like the lip and I want to do some vented side skirts along with the 02 rear conversion, but wasn't sure how this would all look together. Any opinions or suggestions?

Also, looking at the side profile, you definitely need to do something w/ the rear, as it looks out of place with the low profile of the front and sides. Otherwise, it's a beautiful car. Keep up the good work!

Veleno said:
Looks good.

JASMA is "Japan Automotive Sport Muffler Association" , my undrstanding its a Japanese regulatory body which looks into japanese government requirement in noise, enviroment etc in sports exhaust...

jkeen01 said:
Also, looking at the side profile, you definitely need to do something w/ the rear, as it looks out of place with the low profile of the front and sides. Otherwise, it's a beautiful car. Keep up the good work!

thanks for the comment, i kind of like it like this becoz most of the super GT is empty at the rear, i know there is a big diffuser in the middle but for me i cant use any diffuser, if i do i cant go in to my garage after that:biggrin:

Attachments

• 0506_050.jpg
    0506_050.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 336
jkeen01 said:
Is this a widebody kit? I'm not sure I'd want to do a widebody, but I love the front lip? Would it look good with something like the West Wings or Stacy's side skirts? Also, does doing the 02 rear conversion make the back end look lower? I really like the lip and I want to do some vented side skirts along with the 02 rear conversion, but wasn't sure how this would all look together. Any opinions or suggestions?
You would probably want to install a set of sideskirts if using the S-TAI front end. It comes down very low, and the lower leading section tapers out as it comes around to the front wheel well. A lack of an aftermarket sideskirt might look odd in that instance. If you look at the Delphi car on the SOS S-TAI page, you'll notice that they added skirts and a diffuser to the rear.

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/TAITEC/2003_S-TAI_bumper/

-Randy

Hey man, Thats a REALLY nice job on the Car. It does look a little off without a bigger rear diffuser. But I think if I looked at it the way it is now, long enough. It would grow on me. :smile:

Oster

Back