• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA-ALMS NSX Event @ Lime Rock

Gentlemen:
Our July 7th event at Lime Rock has room for 8 NSXs and 22 participants. Any NSX owner who is interested in attending please e-mail or phone me prior to the June 1st close-out date.
The event cost is $60.00 per person plus an additional one time charge of $40.00 for any non-NSXCA owner registering.

Peter Mills
914 242 7474 ext 307
[email protected]

Can't believe that this hasn't been closed out by now, c'mon NorthEast, we should all use this as a show of love for the car, and let Acura know that the "replacement" has got to be as good as what we have or...........
I know that I had no problem "filling my passenger seat" as the young man (one of my "rent a sons") is excited as all hell to be able to attend this event.

I sent out mine yesterday. Hope I made it in time.:confused:
So you can make that, room for 7 NSXs:biggrin:
I was holding off to make sure I could get the day off.

I am in for 6 people, 1 NSX. If the person I go with drives their P-car, is there other parking available? Is it close to the Acura Car Corral? Would you prefer that I paypal or give you my cc info since the expiration is Friday?

Sorry if I am asking questions that you don't have the answers to.

I am in for 6 people, 1 NSX. If the person I go with drives their P-car, is there other parking available?

There is plenty of parking in various areas at the track. However, there is no guarantee that it will be anywhere near the NSX corral. The track officials direct traffic to go to the next available space and fill it up one section at a time so the later the arrival, the further from "the action". Only cars pre-assigned to a particular corral will be allowed into those areas with the remainder of the parking being first come, first served.

What's the "parade lap"? How fast do we get to go? It's one lap around the track driving miss daisy?

What's the "parade lap"? How fast do we get to go? It's one lap around the track driving miss daisy?

We will have 50 cars on the track doing a "lead/follow" behind an IMSA pace car where speeds will be controlled and there is no passing. Safety is stressed meaning no lagging behind intentionally to use the gap as a way to speed along the track. Because of the pace car and the large amount of cars we will have on the track, the speeds will be low and that is a good thing. Can you imagine being the focus of attention for the thousands of spectators because you slid off the track or hit someone during a parade lap? Take the opportunity to bask in the limelight in front of paying customers, many of whom may not have seen an NSX let alone 50 on the track at the same time.

There's a video of the Miatas at Lime Rock parade lap from this past Memorial Day weekend posted on the Nutmeg Miata Club website at:

http://www.nutmegmiatainc.org/

Follow the Lime Rock 2007 link on the left hand side.

I didn't attend :frown: as I was returning from vacation very late the previous day. The video should give you a pretty good idea of what it looks like out on the track. Just pretend they're NSXs and not Miatas. :biggrin:

I wish I could have met more of you guys yesterday. I just moved to Boston from San Francisco. I recently sold my NSX, but I've met so many great people through the community. I'm still involved in motorsports and I will probably buy another NSX in the future.

I was an instructor at the Arizona NSXPO, so some of you may recognize me.

I have some acquaintances out here that are into HPDEs and racing, so hopefully I will see some of you again some time.

Kenji "Go Fast Crack Addict" Morishige (* slogan stolen from NSX-Files)

Kenji, welcome to Boston. Your local Mass. NSXers who attended the ALMS event are me (James), Turbo2Go (Dave), Wick (Roy), Lunchman (Dom).... not sure if Eric was coming from Mass or somewhere else.

Keep checking in on the NE forum. I think we're going to try to get together for the Kimball's car night one Thursday in August and I'm working on a drive through the White Mountains in NH for September.

Kenji, welcome to New England. Wish I had the chance to meet you at Lime Rock on Saturday. A meet at Kimball's in Westford for Cruise Night some Thursday is definitely in order.

If you're looking for an NSX, there's an 05 with 4K miles just posted on Boston craigslist in the Back Bay.

Kenji what a surprise to see you at lrp.Hope you are getting settled in Boston.To you New England guys, Kenji is a real gearhead and good driver who has done some wheel to wheel racing out west.He was under the tutalage of Andrie Hartanto aka prima racing.Great guys who showed me nice hospitality on a trip out west.Please do the same for him.

Kenji, welcome to New England. Wish I had the chance to meet you at Lime Rock on Saturday. A meet at Kimball's in Westford for Cruise Night some Thursday is definitely in order.

If you're looking for an NSX, there's an 05 with 4K miles just posted on Boston craigslist in the Back Bay.

Who posts an 05 NSX on craigslist?!! craigslist is for garden tools... 81K wow...

Hey thanks guys! I'll definitely be checking the NE forum regularly to see when you guys are gathering again. I'm not in the market to buy anything nice at the moment since my apartment is literally next door to Fenway park. The parking SUCKS! I traded my NSX for some good walking shoes. ;)

Hey thanks guys! I'll definitely be checking the NE forum regularly to see when you guys are gathering again. I'm not in the market to buy anything nice at the moment since my apartment is literally next door to Fenway park. The parking SUCKS! I traded my NSX for some good walking shoes. ;)

Well if you really start to miss her, you can PM me and I will come and give you a ride for $90/minute. That may seem high but don't forget this is a silverstone, WITH a type R shift knob. Frankly, I may have to raise that price now that I think about it...

Well if you really start to miss her, you can PM me and I will come and give you a ride for $90/minute. That may seem high but don't forget this is a silverstone, WITH a type R shift knob. Frankly, I may have to raise that price now that I think about it...

LOL! How about you pay me $9/minute for me to drive your car at Lime Rock to verify your car is setup correctly?! ;) j/k

Back