To celebrate their success in the 2008 American Le Mans Series, Acura Automobile Division, in cooperation with International Motor Sports Association, cordially invites the membership of the NSX Club of America to join them at Lime Rock Park to support the Acura Racing Teams. The NSX Club of America is proud to announce:
NSX - ALMS Car Corral
Road Atlanta Oct. 3-4, 2008
NSX - ALMS Car Corral will consist of the following package:
NSX Exclusive Car Corral
ALMS ACURA Team members “meet and greet”
Hospitality tent with catered lunch, cold non-alcoholic beverage service
& live video race feed on 37” TV
Cost $75.00 per person + $3 for paypal fees NSX Drivers will also be charged an additional $25 for parking pass (normally $40)
Includes Friday and Saturday
Due to space restrictions at Road Atlanta, participation in this program will be limited to 50 NSXs and 100 participants. All tickets will be on a first-come first-serve basis with NSXCA members receiving preferential consideration. Initial signup will be limited to NSXCA member and one guest. If space is available, requests exceeding one guest will be considered after the closing date of signups. Closing date will be September 15th.
For Your Information:
· Schedule subject to change
· Unless otherwise noted, planned activities will be held at the
Acura Owner’s Hospitality Tent.
· Access limited to invited guests of Acura
· Car Corral parking exclusive to credentialed Acura NSXs only.
· Must have Acura Owner’s Hospitality Credentials to access hospitality chalet,
· IMSA facilitated Acura NSX Parade Lap registration will be required.
· Acura NSX Parade Lap limited to 50 Acura NSXs. Mandatory drivers/participant safety meeting with all drivers will be held that morning. Drivers and passengers must be credentialed to participate. Parade Lap will be on Friday.
· Escorted Hot Pit Tour and Honorary Crew Member must be 18 years and older.
Drawing prizes are not transferable.