• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA Bay Area Chapter Meet on Sunday July 10, 2011

There will be an NSXCA Bay Area Chapter Meet on Sunday July 10, 2011 to introduce the new officers for the Bay Area Chapter. Come and join us to welcome the new officers Alain (President) Roger (Vice President) and Larry (Secretary and Treasurer) to take our Chapter to the next level.

The meeting will be held at Armadillo Willy's in the BridgePointe Shopping Center in Foster City CA and will begin at 11am

The address is:

2260 Bridgepointe Parkway
Foster City, CA 94404

On behalf of Chuck and Yolanda, I would like to thank everyone for the support all of you have given over the past three years. We are also very excited for the new officers as we are sure they will bring a new energy to the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter and I know that all of you will extend the same support to the new officers that you extended to us.

Best Regards,

Mike Cruz – President, NSXCA Bay Area Chapter
Chuck Baek – Vice President, NSXCA Bay Area Chapter
Yolanda Atkinson – Secretary and Treasurer, NSXCA Bay Area Chapter

1) Mike
2) Chuck
3) Yolanda
4) Jack
5) James
6) Alain
7) Roger
8) Larry
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1) Mike
2) Chuck
3) Yolanda
4) Jack
5) James
6) Alain
7) Roger
8) Larry
9) REDNSXT
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

I'd be down to go and meet everyone since I'm still a newbie in the NSX scene. :)

1) Mike
2) Chuck
3) Yolanda
4) Jack
5) James
6) Alain
7) Roger
8) Larry
9) REDNSXT
10) WashabiS2K
11)Blood_Stone
12)
13)
14)

1) Mike
2) Chuck
3) Yolanda
4) Jack
5) James
6) Alain
7) Roger
8) Larry
9) REDNSXT
10) WashabiS2K
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

1) Mike
2) Chuck
3) Yolanda
4) Jack
5) James
6) Alain
7) Roger
8) Larry
9) REDNSXT
10) WashabiS2K
11) Blood_Stone
12) Edub

Do I have to be a member to attend?

no you do not come and in joy.........

actually racer-ex is partially right... we do want you to join us and have a great time at our meet. But, be prepared to receive a heavy sells pitch to become a member of NSXCA from our "new" Vice President of the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter, Roger (screen name Dhalsim)

Some of the benefits that Roger will review with you in becoming a member are:

In addition to showing your pride in the NSX and good taste in automobiles, membership in the NSX Club of America provides priceless membership benefits including:

* NSX DRIVER - Our Club Magazine - Regular updates on club happenings, NSX-related tips, event reports, interviews, classified ads.

* Regional Club Affiliations - Meet other NSX owners and enthusiasts near you for regional driving, track and social events.

* NSXPO Annual All-NSX Event NSXPO is an annual, members-only gathering of NSXs and their owners. Social events, tours, aftermarket vendor's information booths, entertainment and a driving school at a nearby racetrack.

* NSX Events Calendar - NSXCA Calendar of national and regional events.

* Discounts - Club members will be entitled to discounts at many NSX aftermarket parts and service centers, ventors and at participating Acura dealerships.

* Internet Web Page - An Internet web site devoted to the NSX Club of America and its members.

* E-Mail Address - Get a cool 'nsxca.org' e-mail address.

* NSX Mementos - Stylish NSX Club of America mementos and apparel to show your appreciation for this great club and the fine automobile it represents.

* Maximum Enjoyment - Discover how others are enjoying their NSXs, share your ideas and maximize your enjoyment of the NSX!

Last edited:
1) Mike
2) Chuck
3) Yolanda
4) Jack
5) James
6) Alain
7) Roger
8) Larry
9) REDNSXT
10) WashabiS2K
11) Blood_Stone
12) Edub
13) Sicarius82

1) Mike
2) Chuck
3) Yolanda
4) Jack
5) James
6) Alain
7) Roger
8) Larry
9) REDNSXT
10) WashabiS2K
11) Blood_Stone
12) Edub
13) Sicarius82
14) smooth

1) Mike
2) Chuck
3) Yolanda
4) Jack
5) James
6) Alain
7) Roger
8) Larry
9) REDNSXT
10) WashabiS2K
11) Blood_Stone
12) Edub
13) Sicarius82
14) smooth
15) Mohammed

1) Mike
2) Chuck
3) Yolanda
4) Jack
5) James
6) Alain
7) Roger
8) Larry
9) REDNSXT
10) WashabiS2K
11) Blood_Stone
12) Edub
13) Sicarius82
14) smooth
15) Mohammed
16) DansPlan

Yeah....great turn out....saw some more new faces. I think there were a few pics taken.

Out with the really old and in with the new. :biggrin:

yup, its time for some new blood to bring the Bay Area Chapter to the next level. I'm confident that Bruce aka BATMANs, Roger and Larry will do a great job as the new officers for NSXCA Bay Area Chapter.

So, as of today July 7th, 2011 the new officers are large and in charge :biggrin:

I agree with Bruce, I thought it was only going to be the eight of us... lol...

Back