• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA Bay Area Chapter Meet on Sunday July 10, 2011

the inmates run the asylum now. :biggrin:

LOL perfect quote, Chuck!

I believe the new regime mentioned that the club meets are all going to be held either in Livermore or a coffee shop in San Jose from now on. Illegal street racing will no longer be frowned upon :eek: Dyno sheets and 1/4 mile E.T.s will now be ethe standards by which Bay Area NSXs are compared. Oh, and I think they said that all new members must pay their dues directly to the new officers in cash now, for some reason :rolleyes:

...but seriously, folks

I'm looking forward to seeing where the new officers will take our fine chapter. There's no way they can drag the chapter any further down into the gutter, so they can only go up from here! :tongue:

Good luck to the new officers, and long live the Bay Area chapter!

J

Just thought I'd pop in and say "Hi."

How is everyone doing?

Hopefully I'll be in town for one of the upcoming events! :)

Roll Call - so how many of the NorCal OG members are still here?

We are still here in Fremont, we should setup a 2023 New Year meeting since the Socal guys seem to be doing much better than we are these days.....sniff sniff

Raises hand...once the weather improves, I am looking forward to coming by your place and checkout all the CF bits.

Still around...if I was at this meet, I should have some pictures. Will check it.
does anyone still have photos from this meet? I was a kid, but one of my first memories of cars was at this NSX meet. If you do please email me [email protected]

Roll Call - so how many of the NorCal OG members are still here?

We are still here in Fremont, we should setup a 2023 New Year meeting since the Socal guys seem to be doing much better than we are these days.....sniff sniff

Raises hand...once the weather improves, I am looking forward to coming by your place and checkout all the CF bits.
Anytime - we always welcome locals to drop by and see what we do here!

We hosted a NC1 NSX owners C&C at our shop last year, will host one this year for all NSX owners if we can talk to our neighbors to get some more parking space!

Still around...if I was at this meet, I should have some pictures. Will check it.
Unfortunately, I wasn't at this meet, so no pics.

Back