• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCapades 2011 - Official Roster and Plan

Everyone make it home safe???

Just got back to my house around 7.
I think Alex should get home around 9.

We have some good stories from the drive back :biggrin:.

I was naked under my clothes the whole time, and so was my wife. True fact!

You are LYING, no one saw that! :biggrin::biggrin:

Charles,

Thanks for the sick ride. Your car is balls fast and handles like a dream.
One of the most tasteful, well thought out and best looking NSX's I've
had the pleasure to ride shotgun in. That 6262 spools like crazy!

Brian

5.5 hours back from Orlando to Atlanta. (close to my record)

I had a great time and although I loved being around all of the NSXs, the highlight of my trip was this Honda Civic who kept trying to race me coming home got pulled but the Sheriff's Dept. :biggrin:

Pics or this thing never happened...:rolleyes:
maybe you should've been there :tongue:

I had a great time and although I loved being around all of the NSXs, the highlight of my trip was this Honda Civic who kept trying to race me coming home got pulled but the Sheriff's Dept. :biggrin:
not to mention Mustang girl :eek:
hehehe

Super weekend guys, and Christine! Thanks for making it a supremely fun, and safe weekend!

Ole

This was a great weekend. I don't know which part of the weekend I enjoyed the most: the camaraderie, the good food, the silly-stupid-fun karts on the slick oval ($3 per ride!!!!!!), or the Sunday morning drive, but whatever, it was a great weekend.

Thanks to Wei-Shin and Ole for putting this together.

You gotta love it when the other guy gets pulled over!

Why on earth would you chase down a state trooper?

We didn't stick around to ask.

She was a UF student and most likely an athlete... of the softball variation. Not too bad looking though from what I remember.

A red 2010? V6 Mustang chasing down a State Trooper is just asking for trouble. :smile:

I had a great weekend. Thanks to Ole for fitting me in at the last minute:smile:

We didn't stick around to ask.

She was a UF student and most likely an athlete... of the softball variation. Not too bad looking though from what I remember.

A red 2010? V6 Mustang chasing down a State Trooper is just asking for trouble. :smile:

at 95-100mph!

Anecdote from the weekend:

Mark and I had arrived at Buca di Beppo early and was the first car there. We were waiting for the group to arrive, up near the valet, and when the rest of the "parade" showed up, it created quite a stir seeing all these NSXs tip-toeing up the driveway.

There was a couple leaving the restaurant with a small child. The dad says "Look, these are Corvettes!"

His wife says "No, they're Acura NSXs." We thought the husband should turn in his Man Card. :biggrin::biggrin:

Of course most of the people in Buca's waiting room called them "Nissan NSX". :mad:

Did anyone else in the first group on the group drive see the NSX who passed us going the other direction? I wonder what he thought?

If I was driving along in my NSX and saw a dozen NSXs going the other way, I would turn around and follow. :)

Anecdote from the weekend:

Mark and I had arrived at Buca di Beppo early and was the first car there. We were waiting for the group to arrive, up near the valet, and when the rest of the "parade" showed up, it created quite a stir seeing all these NSXs tip-toeing up the driveway.

There was a couple leaving the restaurant with a small child. The dad says "Look, these are Corvettes!"

His wife says "No, they're Acura NSXs." We thought the husband should turn in his Man Card. :biggrin::biggrin:

Of course most of the people in Buca's waiting room called them "Nissan NSX". :mad:

I've got one of those Nissan Corvette NSX's

attachment_php

Back