• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC EST Fest 2015 - Oakwood Inn and Resort - Grand Bend May 22 - 24 2015

...I'm really looking forward to seeing the Canadian gang this summer! I couldn't attend EST-FEST last summer. In fact I had to be in Toronto part of that weekend and when returning home on I-94 a short while after crossing the Blue Water Bridge I noticed a red dot in my rear view mirror. As it approached (at let's just call it a gentlemanly rate of speed) and passed me, I saw and heard a beautiful Formula Red NSX with Michigan historical plates. I had forgotten how great the NSX looks driving down the road, especially when viewed from either a sedan or an SUV -- talk about low and gorgeous. I came to learn later that it was Patrick who was able to attend some portion of EST-FEST.

Best,
Jeff

LOL wasn't that coincidence? or karma? I hope to attend for both days this year. Got my suspension straightened out, and picked up a LoveFab strut bar too that's waiting for powdercoating and install.

LOL wasn't that coincidence? or karma? I hope to attend for both days this year. Got my suspension straightened out, and picked up a LoveFab strut bar too that's waiting for powdercoating and install.

I think we'll have a nice little convoy from Michigan to EST-FEST this year. As between Brian/Judi, Patrick, Ryan (assuming he is in) and me, the Formula Reds should have the advantage.

Bump

Oakwood Inn room reservation made today.
Looking forward to this event :smile: :smile:

Glad to see you and Cindy coming again this year....I see quite a few folks from Mi already booked for EST Fest, all I can say at this time it's going to be more fun than last year.

Bram

Can't wait for this event! So much fun last year.:smile::wink:

Pam and I will definitely be making it back for EST Fest.

And Bram, +100 points if you get your hands on the New NSX Press car. That would be the cherry on top of an already great event.

Lucas

Im trying Bud......Im hoping that the NSX will be in Canada making the round and will be at the Toronto Indy (June 12-14), so it might work out for Est Fest...we"ll see!

Bram

Looks fantastic! Couldn't make it last year but will do my best this year. Grew up in SE MI where my roots remain, spent many youthful summers in Tobermory and lived 2 fantastic yrs in Toronto. Locked in calendar and hope to be able to commit in next few weeks.

Excellent...see if you can clear your calendar and join us for EST Fest....last year we had a bunch of our Mi Friends (Guys/Gals) that made it up and I'm sure that they had a great time. This year we are working on adding more activities during the weekend, so stay tune.

Bram

Folks this is the last week that the Resort will honor the NSXCC room rate for EST Fest.

Bram

I just got off the phone with them, and it sounds like they only have about 7 rooms left in our bock, and very limited availability for the weekend beyond that. If you've booked, you're in good shape, but if not you'd better act soon; lest ye bunk with someone!

Hi all.... Is there a schedule of activities for Saturday and Sunday?

Yes, we have activities planned for both days, Sunday activity is being finalized but have not been confirmed as of yet....Hints, having a Cadillac as a DD, you would be interested.

Bram

Urbs and I have booked! Ody and anyone else who's interested, tennis is ON this time...we found the courts as we drove away last year!

Yes, we have activities planned for both days, Sunday activity is being finalized but have not been confirmed as of yet....Hints, having a Cadillac as a DD, you would be interested.

Bram

Hey Bram, I can't wait to drive a nice /77 Sedan De Ville on the track!

Only if it is the De Ville-V.....

Or perhaps the Cruella De Ville V............
Patrick, where is your car now? Your place or in storage? I haven't seen mine since Mike took it away -- he says it is being stored safely in his garage but he hasn't invited me over for a visit. I'm starting to worry.

Hey Bram, I can't wait to drive a nice /77 Sedan De Ville on the track!

Yeah...lol, I don't think a 77 Caddy De Ville will be one of the cars being offered at the track......but there is going to be a nice selection to choose from, like FRS, Genesis coupe, Supra etc, sorry the S2000 is gone, perhaps a Civic Si will be it's replacement.

Bram

Or perhaps the Cruella De Ville V............
Patrick, where is your car now? Your place or in storage? I haven't seen mine since Mike took it away -- he says it is being stored safely in his garage but he hasn't invited me over for a visit. I'm starting to worry.
it was in my place, but went to Source One two days ago for ANOTHER new clutch. The last one was ruined 2000 miles (grrrrrr.... bad install by an unnamed local shop).

Back