• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC - Fall Cruise, Cambridge to Ancaster, Sat Oct 15 2011

I'm trying to get to this but it's the first day of The Dudes hockey. If hockey is early enough to make it without being too late, we will be there!!!

Kids menu?

If you go, I'll go.

wow 28 cars and counting. We still have quite a few cars outstanding:

butter27
aluminumdream
swbatte
dragonwing
amazednsx
lionel
eddie82

just to name a few. Lets get it to 30 cars.

Last edited:
28 cars and maybe more... HOLY SMOKES, I sure picked the wrong weekend to go to California.......
would have been coming otherwise.
have fun everyone!!!
eddy

I'm probably out for this one....
haven't driven the car much this year...already took road coverage off of it
unless things change I might change my mind and the next few weeks and join in with my Evo if u don't mine :p

Roy, we are expecting a warmer than normal fall, so chances are we can drive our cars well into November. Bring the EVO with you (but definitely prefer the NSX) on the cruise.

I hear you'll want the NSX for the route - anything longer then 17' won't make the corners............:wink:

We need the P-cars as decoys.....while we were checking the route last Sunday there was a GT-2 pulled over with police cars in front and behind him. :smile:

He owns the wrong P-car. Turbos aren't GT2s and GTs are GT3s that's why the cops pulled him over.

Dave and I are discussing buying an extra set of brake pads for our cars that day. If we are following NSXs we'll go through a set.

1) Owen & Karen
2) Sean, Patti & baby
3) Dave +?
4) Shawna
5) Bram & Nancy
6) Rick J +?
7) Arshad
8) John G +?
9) Jordan +1
10) Rick & Christina
11) Mike T
12) Richie +1
13) Tony & Bobby
14) Daria +1
15) Glynis
16) Henry +1
17) Russell +1
18) Athar & Rafia
19) Chris H +1
20) Chris & Tiffany
21) Garrick and Maddie
22) Mario & Oksana
23) Bash & Urbs
24) Brad & Liza
25) Paul K
26) John & Carol
27) Jim & Laurie
28) Zak
29) John +1 (pending)
30)

Alright Johnny. Good to see you taking part. I know we already connected, but do let me know if you have questions on the membership renewal process. Look forward seeing your cars. It's been too long my friend.

Last edited:
To save your brakes, we"ll let you guys lead the pack....We"ll try to keep up...should not be to hard.

Dave and I are discussing buying an extra set of brake pads for our cars that day. If we are following NSXs we'll go through a set.[/QUOTE]

Sean and I will be like a Panzer division hunting down all the pretty cars.

My Grandfather was a Panzer commander in the 7th Panzer division (aka the Phantom Division). Funny enough the turrets of his tank were made by, you guessed it Porsche.

Sean and I will be like a Panzer division hunting down all the pretty cars.

So, then I guess you'll be following me...........which beings us back to Square 1:wink:

Except for the Beetles...we are officially at the record for the number of NSX's at an NSXCC meet.....and there is going to be another member with an Imola joining the ranks soon.

Bram

Last edited:
Dave and I are discussing buying an extra set of brake pads for our cars that day. If we are following NSXs we'll go through a set.

Sounds like we need another track day at Cayuga...............

Back