• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Membership Renewal Party!!!!!!

Cool, but doesn't that mean I need to know my membership number? I signed up in the fall just before the cruise to Legendary, which ultimately I couldn't attend :-(

Is there a card or something?

Since we don't have thousands of members we just use names vs. numbers - we're working on a few membership things once things cool off, most importantly a card you can hand people who want to join (or when you see an NSX you don't recognize you leave it under the wiper blade, etc)

For now, you can choose your own member number, with a few exceptions:
Dave is 007
Sean is 69
Arshad is 001010010110
:wink:

Last edited:
New members will get books too! :D

I want #169

Let me be clear, as far as the books go, they'll be numbered 1-50.

Red,

I have just finished making out my NSXCC check and will be mailing it in tomorrow. Hopefully I will get in under the 50 wire and get one of those never before released NSX books.

I will also be booking a room in Gananoque for my wife and myself. I understand that there are no rooms with queen beds left only 2 doubles but that should be fine. After 30 years of marriage I think my wife could use a break anyway.

If things go as planned, we should be showing up in our new (to us :smile: ) NSX. After 17 years of driving a normally apirated miata (which I dearly love) it should be quite a treat having all that power on tap.

We look forward to meeting everyone there.

Dave and Jill
Port Stanley, Ontario

Red,

I have just finished making out my NSXCC check and will be mailing it in tomorrow. Hopefully I will get in under the 50 wire and get one of those never before released NSX books.

I will also be booking a room in Gananoque for my wife and myself. I understand that there are no rooms with queen beds left only 2 doubles but that should be fine. After 30 years of marriage I think my wife could use a break anyway.

If things go as planned, we should be showing up in our new (to us :smile: ) NSX. After 17 years of driving a normally apirated miata (which I dearly love) it should be quite a treat having all that power on tap.

We look forward to meeting everyone there.

Dave and Jill
Port Stanley, Ontario

You guys need to know that Dave's NSX is the most beautiful of any I have ever seen. You will all be so jealous!

Been patiently watching this thread and must be a GUY thing as not one of you had noticed that March 29th is a Saturday and NOT a Sunday as posted.

So.........hoping the party is on Saturday March 29th???????????

I will be attending as well. Save me a book.

Can't believe its SNOWING!!!!!

I was talking to Mikey about picking up my NSX for the party! Now the plan is on hold!

I will likely be arriving, in a nice red...Pickup truck :(

Could there be a book set aside for me? It will be a good oppourtunity to let my lovely lady explore some options when it comes to my taste in cars:p

As well, I'm sure she'd love to go to Yorkdale.

I will likely be arriving, in a nice red...Pickup truck :(

Could there be a book set aside for me? It will be a good oppourtunity to let my lovely lady explore some options when it comes to my taste in cars:p

As well, I'm sure she'd love to go to Yorkdale.

No Prob! Make sure the pickup is a 4x4 - with all the snow you may need it!:tongue:

I'm sure you would prefer she didn't go to Yorkdale - could cost you a set of Rims!!:eek:

Who drove by my house two evenings ago in a Black 91?

I was just walking into the house and saw it!

That was me. I was going for a cruise and thought to stop by your area to say hello. Then I realize I forgot your street number (I thought it #5) but still hoping to run into you/your car somehow. My car is a 93.

Take it easy, see you Saturday.

That was me. I was going for a cruise and thought to stop by your area to say hello. Then I realize I forgot your street number (I thought it #5) but still hoping to run into you/your car somehow. My car is a 93.

Take it easy, see you Saturday.

Hey - I walked out and down my driveway - but you were driving off!

its #6

Back