• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Membership Renewal Party!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

Owens caught stalking Stu!

Was that you up in the tree also Owen?

And to think that when my son insisted it wasn't him who didn't flush I told him I knew he was lying!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :rolleyes: :wink: :eek: :tongue:

Yeah yeah yeah... you caught me... guilty all the way!!
Hoping for solid sunshine and clear roads for a nice cruise this weekend.

See ya.

Last edited:
How many of you plan to drive your NSX to Stu's party tomorrow? Will there be enough street parking available with all the snow bank by the curb?

Last edited:
There is a lot of snow at the curb - when you pull into my driveway, park in tight - on the East side we can fit two cars, and on the West Side we can fit four easily - Lets reserve the driveway for NSXs - if you're driving your winterbeater it can suffer on the street! ;)

Won't be able to make it out guys... but hopefully someone can put aside a book for me? :smile:

I was debating whether to pull the NSX out today, but decided to leave it hibernating for now. I'll be there in my beater -- parked on the street ;)

Thoroughly enjoyed the meeting, great cars, great club, great people, keep up the good work guys!

It was great to see everyone again, and fantastic to see so many new enthusiastic members to!

See you at Est Fest!!!

If anyone had taken any pics, can they post them up on the Facebook account?

Wasn't able to make it, heard I missed out... Thanks out to Ray for dropping off a book this afternoon, inspried me to go out and start my car doh dead battery situation, :rolleyes: battery is back on the charger and some time later boom she fired right up. :biggrin:

Pretty nice hardcover book produced by the club, thanks for sending one my way Stu!

-Richie

We can all thank Sean and Becky for the book. They put it together!

It was good seeing everyone again and meeting some new folks too.

I snapped some pics that I will post later.

Great seeing all of you!

Hopefully we'll get a few of you out on April 11th for the easy track day! ;)

Thanks for having us Stu, your hospitality was superb.

It was great to meet you all and you guys helped fuel the fire in the search for higher transportation.

The book, although I haven't had much time to thumb through it, looks superb.

Thanks again!

Stu and everyone,

Sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting. Sounds like I missed a good time. Unfortunately I had domestic duties that needed to be attention to here at home. I have been enjoying driving Sean's car for the past week (on dry road days) and Jill and I certainly look forward to meeting everyone at EstFest in May.

DaveW

Back