• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXclear.com - Front Side Markers - Lowest Price Ever - 40% OFF

<h3>Sale will end Oct. 1, 2011. Price will go back to $225.00</h3>

<h2><font color="#0000ff">Prime Member Special Pricing
Lowest Price Ever. 40% OFF Regular Price. Quantities Limited</font>
</h2>

IMG_9029_lg.jpg

<b>Product</b>

Direct replacement for the factory front side markers lamps.

Update the look of your NSX by replacing your factory amber colored front side marker lamps with NSXclear.com side markers. Designed exclusively for the NSX - these replacement lamps were designed as a direct drop-in replacements for the factory front side marker lamps. These side markers feature injection molded ABS plastic housing with metal retaining clips, prism acrylic clear or tinted (not painted) lenses, and injection molded plastic.

<h3>
<b>Price</b>
<font color="#0000ff">40% OFF Regular Price. Limited Time</font>
Special Prime Pricing: <font color="#0000ff">PM me for pricing</font> (reg. price $225.00)
Shipping (50 States): <font color="#0000ff">$5.00</font>
Shipping(Int.): <font color="#0000ff">$20.00</font>
</h3>

<b>Website and Orders</b>
http://www.nsxclear.com/frontsidemarkers_prime.htm

Please follow link above to get the special NSX Prime member pricing.

<b>Colors</b>
3 colors available:
1. CLEAR
2. SMOKE
3. DARK SMOKE

<b>Reference</b>
Here is the link original Vendor Thread
http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137486

If you have any further questions PM or email
-Ethan
[email protected]
Tel: 619.800.NSX1 (6791)

Last edited:
Man I bought these a couple of months ago, had I know about this discount, I would've waited :rolleyes: Any chance of a slight money back?:biggrin:

Good quality part though, fitted perfectly. The only thing that was "fragile" was the rubber surround can tear if you're not careful with it.

Last edited:
Man I bought these a couple of months ago, had I know about this discount, I would've waited :rolleyes: Any chance of a slight money back?:biggrin:

Good quality part though, fitted perfectly. The only thing that was "fragile" was the rubber surround can tear if you're not careful with it.

Your missing the bigger picture here...I saved you a couple of months of embarrassment with those ugly yellow sidemakers. That's easily worth more than the supposed savings :biggrin:

Just ordered a set of Smoked looking forward to getting them. Hopefully you can produce the rears as well at some point that would be awesome!

<h3>Only 3 days left! Sale ends Oct. 1, 2011. Price will go back to $225.00.</h3>

I only have a few clear and light smoke sets left.

I have plenty of dark smoke side markers.

Please keep the pictures coming.

Last edited:
ordered a set i really hope you make the rears soon

Just got a set of smoked & having an issue with cut in the gaskets on both lenses, & rubber gasket fitment against the fender. Just sent an Email to you NSXClear.

Back