• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2007

Like Arshad said, the proposal is being finalized with submission in a week. A few of us under some guidance from previous successful XPO planners have put together what we think is an excellent proposal!

We are really enthusiastic about it and hope the NSXCA board agrees. If they do, we'll let everyone know right away because we'll need some help!

Keep you fingers crossed!:smile:

Just an update:

The proposal is completed and we will be submitting it to the NSXCA Board tomorrow.

If you haven't joined the NSXCA, what are you waiting for? It's a great club, Driver is one of the best club journals going and there's lots of benefits. The more Canadian members there are the better!

We'll let everyone know how it goes as soon as we find out ourselves!

Thanks for the update Sean.
Can't wait to hear the results. Is this proposal available for general viewing ? If so, where can I see it.

See you all in La Belle Province !!!

We're keeping it under wraps for now. We want the NSXCA board to have time to view it first and discuss it. We'll see if we can post it online, but if it's not accepted we will definitely resubmit it for 2008. In which case tipping our hat may or may not be a good idea.

In short, if we can release it we will. If not, oh well.

PS. It's a fantastic proposal. Best I've read and I've read 5 succesfull ones.

The proposal was submitted today!

Everyone will likely find out when we do. Arshad and David both put a lot of time into it and it is a very strong proposal. I'm sure it will be competitive with the others.

Keep your fingers crossed!

Sean

Sean, don't be so humble -- you were an integral part of the team and we couldn't have pulled this off without your contributions. I think the proposal is very competitive, and we should have a very good shot at 2007.

Last edited:
Back