• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2012 Cedar Ridge Fabrication Special Deals and Donations

Cedar Ridge Fabrication NSXPO 2012 Fund Raiser
It's NSXPO time again and we are doing something different to make a donation so every NSX'er can be involved. Special pricing for our most popular items and we will give a donation from each sale to the NSXCA to help fund this year's NSXPO. Contact us through e-mail([email protected]) so we can calculate shipping charges for USPS or FEDEX, payments can be made through PayPal. I will be at NSXPO, hope to see everyone there and thanks for supporting the NSX community.

Rear beam bearings: Camber correction w/ NHBB spherical bearings
$500 Retail $420 NSXPO Price $40 NSXPO Donation

The only product on the market that improves handling by eliminating the possibility of any changes in dynamic toe and camber settings while allowing you to decrease camber setting by up to 1 degree from stock adjustment. These will help greatly with suspension adjustment for cars that have been lowered and can no longer get reasonable camber adjustment. These are made with New Hampshire Bearing spherical bearings, US made and so durable we have never had one wear out! Camber adjustments are reversible and allow one to return to stock numbers if an owner returns a car to stock ride height. Must be used with rigid toe links!

Toe Links

Heavy Duty, NHBB rod ends, aluminum body
$395 Retail $325 NSXPO Price $30 NSXPO Donation
Race Duty, NHBB rod ends, Cro-Moly tube construction
$495 Retail $420 NSXPO Price $40 NSXPO Donation
Rigid toe links that replace stock inner ends for use with rear beam bearings. Makes the rear end of the NSX stay planted and stable during cornering and greatly increasing control during high performance driving and track use. Must be used with rigid beam bearings!

Sway bar links:
Front, each $70 Retail $60 NSXPO Price $5 NSXPO Donation
Rear, each $80 Retail $70 NSXPO Price $5 NSXPO Donation
Fast adjust Rear, each $95 Retail $85 NSXPO Price $5 NSXPO Donation
Adjustable length for corner weighting and to help with bar clearance for lowered cars. These are direct replacement for stock sway links.

Compliance Front Clamps
$195 Retail $170 NSXPO Price $15 NSXPO Donation
The NSX has one of the most advanced front suspensions ever designed. The engineers created a truly ingenious system which helps to isolate the steering wheel from the road when one hits a pot hole, reducing the pull on the steering system and making the car feel more stable on the street. In simple terms, the tire is able to move rearward before the suspension compresses, so there is little effect on the direction the wheels are pointed. This rearward movement is great for a luxury feel, but can interfere with steering feedback on the track. Cedar Ridge Fabrication Front Compliance Clamps eliminate the rearward movement, greatly increasing control when threshold braking or pushing the car through the turns.

INTERIOR

Short shift kits:
$60 Retail $50 NSXPO Price $5 NSXPO Donation
Reduces fore and aft movement 20 percent, maintains stock side to side movement to reduce chance of missed shifts. Fits all US manual models.

ENGINE
Locking Timing Belt Tensioner:
$245 Retail $210 NSXPO Price $20 NSXPO Donation
This timing belt tensioner uses a rod end to set the adjustment so the timing belt cannot come out of adjustment, perfect for high output and high RPM motors. A must have for FI applications or aftermarket cams.

True Tension Supercharger belt tensioner
$90 Retail $75 NSXPO Price $5 NSXPO Donation
Maintains drive belt tension during acceleration and at high RPM. Replaces CT spring loaded supercharger belt tensioner.

Harmonic Balancer Shield Steel, plated finish
Light weight $100 Retail $80 NSXPO Price $10 NSXPO Donation
Heavy Duty $90 Retail $70 NSXPO Price $10 NSXPO Donation
Over the past few years there has been a rash of NSX Harmonic Dampers delaminating, the balancing weight separates from the back of the damper body and cuts through the timing belt cover, into the timing belt. This can happen so quickly you won't have time to figure out what’s happened before your engine is destroyed. This is one of the least expensive bits of insurance you can buy for your NSX. An easy install when doing a timing belt service.

Attachments

• NSX Beam Bearings installed, 08-30-2012.jpg
    NSX Beam Bearings installed, 08-30-2012.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 100
  • NSX Toe Links, Heavy Duty, 08-30-2012.jpg
    NSX Toe Links, Heavy Duty, 08-30-2012.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 79
  • NSX Toe Links, Race Duty, 08-30-2012.jpg
    NSX Toe Links, Race Duty, 08-30-2012.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 80
  • NSX Sway Links, Front set, 08-30-2012.jpg
    NSX Sway Links, Front set, 08-30-2012.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 80
  • NSX Sway Link, Rear slow adjust, 08-30-2012.jpg
    NSX Sway Link, Rear slow adjust, 08-30-2012.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 81
  • NSX Sway Link, Rear quick adjust, 08-30-2012.jpg
    NSX Sway Link, Rear quick adjust, 08-30-2012.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 77
  • NSX New Compliantce front clamps, 08-30-2012.jpg
    NSX New Compliantce front clamps, 08-30-2012.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 80
  • NSX Short Shift Kit, 08-30-2012.jpg
    NSX Short Shift Kit, 08-30-2012.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 85
  • NSX Locking timing belt tensioner, 08-30-2012.jpg
    NSX Locking timing belt tensioner, 08-30-2012.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 78
  • True Tension Supercharger belt tensioner.jpg
    True Tension Supercharger belt tensioner.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 67
  • NSX Damper Shield, Lightweight, 08-30-2012.jpg
    NSX Damper Shield, Lightweight, 08-30-2012.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 79
  • NSX Damper Shield, Heavy duty, 08-30-2012.jpg
    NSX Damper Shield, Heavy duty, 08-30-2012.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 77
Thanks for the interest, we are shipping parts as you folks pay for them. I will make one payment after NSXPO for the donations we collect.

See you in Colorado.
Dave

Dave, this is a very cool that you continue to take care of the NSX community. Are you interested in doing the Cedar Harness Bar set? I for one would be very interested.

jorligan,
I am out of stock on the Cro-Moly harness bars, the last one I have is a TITANIUM one at $3000.

I will be at NSXPO in Colorado and if there is enough interest(more than 5...) and orders I will get a batch of Cro-Moly ones going. My current schedule would have me delivering them in the first part of 2013. Cost will be $795 for pre-paid orders. I'm not sure how much the final retail will be. Steel costs have doubled since the last time we built these.

Thanks for the interest,
Dave

Thanks everyone for helping out, 10 items at last count have been purchased, raised over $200 so far to help support NSXPO!

I'll keep going with the prices through the end of NSXPO 2012, I will be at the Vendors Expo on Saturday so if you want delivery, let me know and I'll bring you parts. I will have some parts with me and will be happy to sell display parts too.

See you on Saturday!

Dave

Back