• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2014 ?

FYI - I believe the Honda/Acura Meeting was rescheduled until tomorrow.
We're all waiting to find out the big date!

Hi

Well then today, tomorrow just got one day closer.

We are not just waiting for the date we're waiting for the location too. But if you are just waiting for the date I think I know were the location is.

We're coming. If there will be some skidpad driving again I will be sure that the damn traction is turned 100 % off on the rental. So that everybody is clear: i did _not_ hit the brakes on that damn Camaro. It engaged the brakes all by itself. :)

Best regards

As much as I would like to say that the date can be announced,

we're still waiting for confirmation.

As soon as the Board of Directors knows, they will post the information. Everyone is anxious. I'm anxious. Your anxious.
I'm sure everyone is anxious for the date and place, but all I can say is that the wait will be worth it.

So start thinking about getting your car ready to take on track as NSXPO is the best place to get started with that.
Start polishing and cleaning as some of your cars may take a bit to get Concours ready (I know my does!!!!)
Start your exercise program so you can be in great shape for NSXPO whether it is to be lighter on the track, have the energy for all the super fun and exciting activities that will be in store for you this year and or knock 'em dead at the Banquet Dinner.

Hmmmm - I wonder how they will top last year's speaker.

Let the rumors begin. :)

Cant wait to hear the official announcement. Spoke to LarryB early to get my maintence done within the upcomming months. Will be setting away some vacation time to make my 1st expo.

Hmmmm - I wonder how they will top last year's speaker.

Let the rumors begin. :)

I heard it might be the Stig, using this guy?

tumblr_mxnudd0eJn1qg4lyzo1_1280.jpg

I hope to see you Raj and everyone at my first one too.

We spoke with Acura last night and they are fully aware of the level of excitement that increases each day (as the patience waiting for a formal announcement decreases......... :wink:) but they have asked us to please give them one more week to firm up the last minute details.

:eek: May not be able to go if I don't get time off request put in in next 10 days.

Can we just assume that it is in Ohio (Mid-Ohio) and the date are TBA.

This is like watching them pick a pope! When are we going to see some white smoke? :smile:

Hi Gary

Good one. However this is something that would effect me. Choosing a pope does not :)

Best regards

It would be hard to have a tour of the new nsx build facility if xpo was not in ohio:eek: I'm sure they want to do some nice things for the club while there,,,I just wish the stars would align and they would move off the conflict date.

Ladies and Gents. We are all working very hard to firm up all details prior to the release of exact dates and times. With so many people involved in the decision making this year it has made it take a while. BUT, Trust us. If this all works out the way we are planning it will be an amazing time in the great state of Ohio!

with you involved I'm sure it will be fantastic.

Hi

Ah my planning has begun. Damn this will be yet again just epic.

My girlfriend pointed me to this https://www.cedarpoint.com/

Well it was not exactly how she put it. "You probably have all this planned out haven't you?"

I can neither confirm nor deny that I have visited that website :)

Best regards

Hi

Ah my planning has begun. Damn this will be yet again just epic.

My girlfriend pointed me to this https://www.cedarpoint.com/

Well it was not exactly how she put it. "You probably have all this planned out haven't you?"

I can neither confirm nor deny that I have visited that website :)

Best regards

WOW! Cedar Point is Awesome. So many coasters including the old "woodies." :smile:

WOW! Cedar Point is Awesome. So many coasters including the old "woodies." :smile:

I totally agree!

Millennium force is over a decade old, but still my favourite.

Ever since Ceder Fair bought my local theme park (Canada's Wonderland) from Paramount, they've been building better and better roller coasters!

I know we are jumping the gun a bit or a lot but Cedar Point is several hours drive north on Lake Erie from the factory location and well worth the drive if you have time. It's been awhile but I believe King's Island may be somewhat closer and as I remember, it had some nice coasters as well. If it is actually in Ohio (and it appears it is), then I will be making an extended trip to see family and friends. This XPO will be epic. But it isn't a done deal until a formal announcement. In the immortal words of the great philosopher Sponge Bob Square Pants "I'm Ready!!"

Hi

Yes we are jumping the gun. It's hard to make predections about the future. It's a lot easier with the past :smile: however it looks as though it will be Ohio.

I dream and plan and dream and plan some more. Your right Sponge Bob Square Pants the great philosopher says it all. "I'm ready!!" too.

Hm this is what floats around in my head now :Fly in to Cleveland from Oslo Norway via New York. Then to Cedar Point for a few days to ride the roller coasters. Then rent a car and drive down to Columbus or somewhere around there for NSXPO.

NSXPO include a trip to Honda R&D where there is a big halabalu where we are shown around the factory and Honda/Acura has a film crew making a promotion video of the last NSX and the new one. Ted says "oh you flew all the way from Norway why don't you take the new NSX for a drive and tell us what you think".

Then back to Cleveland and to New York for a couple of days there. And then back to Norway.

Best regards

Martin that's a great plan. I hope that works out for you.:smile:

NSXPO include a trip to Honda R&D where there is a big halabalu where we are shown around the factory and Honda/Acura has a film crew making a promotion video of the last NSX and the new one. Ted says "oh you flew all the way from Norway why don't you take the new NSX for a drive and tell us what you think".

Making sure I stand next to Martin! LOL

Back