• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2014 ?

Having spent many summer weekends of my childhood and adulthood at Cedar Point, I can solidly say that if you REALLY like roller coasters, plan for two days and ride as much as you can, if they have a line-skip pass, it will be worth it... They have a hotel on-site and also a campground
Truly a world-class coaster enthusiast park.
-
Sounds like NSXPO will be in the Columbus area ... given the posts thus far
Hope the dates get dialed in soon so we can lock in plans

Last edited:
Maybe the Cincy area. More interesting drives, Kings Island is very close and we can drive to Honda and track at Mid Ohio, tech talk at Source 1, All in all, sounds great. Second Cedar Point. The lines may also be considerably less after labor day and during the week since school has started.

Would it be out of the question for someone to inquire about park rental for groups as they do at other large theme parks?
Well, anyone can inquire about anything. But renting a theme park for a group is usually done when the group is large (I'm guessing minimum 500-1000 people). The number of NSXPO people who would be interested would almost certainly not be enough to justify renting the park. OTOH - and maybe this is what you mean instead - theme parks may have a group rate for admissions, so if you buy however many tickets at a time (I'm guessing the minimum is something on the order of 10-50) they have a discounted price for the tickets.

Just speaking personally, I'd rather visit a car related business like an auto museum rather than a theme park. Speaking of auto museums, there was a rumor that Honda USA would be building a museum somewhere near their facility in Ohio. Does anyone know any additional information?

Just a heads up that any side trips to cedar point or similar venues will be on your own time since it will not be part of the official nsxpo schedule.

boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants...

I'll be taking my NSX back to the state I bought it from lol. Count me in for Ohio!! The CTSC is getting installed this week, planning on doing my first track event this nsxpo also!

I agree I am not driving 12 hours to ride rollercoasters. I would rather see and do something auto/NSX related.

I thought it was pretty obvious that cedar point would be pre or post XPO

Hi

Thanks. Yes it will be. Last year post NSXPO we (my girlfriend and I) did Disneyland in Orlando+Universal Studios. Then Miami and Key West. So I try to make as much out of my time in the US every time.

So Cedar Point is something that would be interesting.

Best regards

I'm guessing initial info will be emailed to current NSXCA members.

Hi

At least I will post an hurray in this thread when the official announcment hits my mailbox :)

Best regards

Just join the NSXCA! Hopefully I can take off from work to my first NSXPO!

great ^......always fun driving with the NE caravan going to the venue.This should be a memorable one due the the involvement of corporate as the buzz for 2.0 grows.

I have to make sure my membeship hasnt expired. Think i did 2 years. Just have to ask Don.

Mine is still good...I think.

Still no word on the dates?

Back