• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO Atlanta Caravan to Raleigh?

I've never been to NSXPO but am considering going this fall to Raleigh, NC in October. Our cars have 2 seats but not much room for 2 people plus their luggage. Any locals ever been to any previous NSXPO?
Anybody else thinking of going? Should we trailer our cars or drive them... maybe a caravan from Atlanta?

I drove to Boulder last year and it was well worth the trip. You will put your creative juices to work, figuring out the pack and spare things you might want to take. Some people boxed and mailed stuff ahead.Meeting all the diverse NSX peeps was quite nice as well. For a car group we represent and mix well.
The track school was the icing on the cake. If you have the time, do it.

I met up with NSX-Barbque a little outside of GA going to NSXPO last year and it was fun to drive with another NSX the looks people gave when the first one passed them, then a second it was so cool.

as for the lugage, the NSX can store some bigger luggage than you think, go try. or to get an extra foot of space take the Jack tool styrofoam out and lay the jack and tool off to the side
you can get some great space from doing this.

Ive gone several years ago. Was a blast. There are a few of us locally that are planning on going so well probably coordinate a caravan once the date gets a little closer.

There is more than enough room for two people on a two week trip. You just have to know how to properly pack using soft luggage and tell your wife to leave home a lot of crap that she won't need. :D

I took a trip to Hilton Head with a large set of golf clubs and luggage for a week, and then meet up with Hugh to drive the Dragon on that same trip. Driving from Atlanta to NC is a no brainer.

If you all caravan I will try and meet up with you in Greenville, SC. Just let me know the time and day and we can go from there. I can also see if any other NSX's from Greenville will be rolling to the show. My cell is 8643136050 if anyone want to contact me that way.
Thanks,
Tony

I think quite a few Atlantians will be driving up to Raleigh. Your car can take 2 people plus luggage no problem. I drive 10,000 miles in two weeks with a buddy of mine on a gumball rally. The only think I shipped was a helmet and some other small things.

I think quite a few Atlantians will be driving up to Raleigh. Your car can take 2 people plus luggage no problem. I drive 10,000 miles in two weeks with a buddy of mine on a gumball rally. The only think I shipped was a helmet and some other small things.

This deserves a story in NSX Driver for sure!

Drove last year from Sarasota to Boulder with my lady friend (who doesn't pack light). We managed with no problems taking duffle bags to stuff the trunk. Stopped in New Orleans, Memphis, and Kansas City on the way out. Make the choice to go and the rest will work out.

Back