• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO Midwest caravan....information, please.

I am wondering where everyone on the list is driving from since there are only a handful of people from the surrounding states listed. Am I missing others that may be from Indiana or Missouri that are not on Prime? What about the Illinois gang? :confused:
Approximate numbers (e.g. includes non-owners who will be instructing in the track event):

State/Province
AZ 2
CA 5
CT 1
FL 7
GA 2
HI 1
IL 8
IN 6
KY 1
MD 2
MI 6
MN 2
MO 1
NC 3
NJ 5
NM 1
NY 13
OH 21
ON 8
OR 1
PA 6
RI 1
TN 5
TX 2
VA 3
WI 2

Approximate numbers (e.g. includes non-owners who will be instructing in the track event):

State/Province
AZ 2
CA 5
CT 1
FL 7
GA 2
HI 1
IL 8
IN 6
KY 1
MD 2
MI 6
MN 2
MO 1
NC 3
NJ 5
NM 1
NY 13
OH 21
ON 8
OR 1
PA 6
RI 1
TN 5
TX 2
VA 3
WI 2

Thanks, Ken! I appreciate the breakdown. :)

Cool....I am thinking we meet up at my house at 5 p.m. Thursday, grab a snack and a restroom break, and head out on the road.

jkeen....you in?

Hey Mitch, it's Dave from Rockford. I'm one of the eight IL guys heading to NSXPO and am taking the I-65 to Indy route. Your 5 PM timing sounds about right for me - can I join the mini-caravan from your place? PM me with your address and directions.

I would love to!! If I could find enough people to speak up and say they would be here!! Heck, we can meet up at my house for all I care...I just want to have some people to drive with!! :redface: :smile:

Poor Beeyotch needs some friends. :biggrin: :wink:
Pick me up fool!

Hey Mitch, it's Dave from Rockford. I'm one of the eight IL guys heading to NSXPO and am taking the I-65 to Indy route. Your 5 PM timing sounds about right for me - can I join the mini-caravan from your place? PM me with your address and directions.

Sure! I will send you the address on PM...let me know for sure if you are going to make it. Remember there is an hour time difference between Illinois and Indiana.

Poor Beeyotch needs some friends. :biggrin: :wink:
Pick me up fool!

LOL!! With friends like you, I have to keep reserves. HAHA!! :biggrin:

Dude...you will probably not be home anyway. Won't you be somewhere in the world running from the cops at 200 mph or something. :tongue:

Mitch, I'm going to need an address, too. We'll be there for sure.

Just sent you a PM. I will need your cell phone too, please.

Okay...just to make sure this is organized...here is who I have so far:

1.) Meeyatch1 (Confirmed)
2.) Raza76 (PM sent to him with my directions / phone number)
3.) Rockford NSX (PM sent to him with my directions / phone number)
4.) jkeen01 (PM sent to him with my directions / phone number)

Please confirm with me so this is a 'go' for sure. Meeting at my house at 5 p.m. Thursday 10/4/07 to caravan to NSXPO.

I will be rolling out of Chicago Thursday morning.
Ken if you guys would like some company let me know which service area and the time and I will try to make it.
Cody, you know me, I drive slow, your truck would able to keep-up, really. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

My cell # 773-559-8094 maybe we can connect on route.

NSXPO or Busted :eek:

How are you guys going with your route? Any interest in meeting up with our caravan?

I will be there and will be driving my NSX. I will be leaving from South Bend, IN. (Not sure what time I am leaving yet).

Any updates for you? You could drive out with my group who is leaving from the north side of Indy this Thursday.

BUrlage and I talked today. Looks like we'll be following each other up from Cincy starting around 3 or 4. Anyone meeting up with us on 71 North? Anyone from Kentucky or Tennessee?

I would love to join you guys, however, I cannot leave until later in the day.

Any updates for you? You could drive out with my group who is leaving from the north side of Indy this Thursday.

Meeyatch1,
Thanks for the invitation but I don't plan to go through Indy. I plan to leave South Bend, IN around 11am Thursday on 80/90. I should be in Columbus around 3pm.

Tuesday morning; no definite plans to rendezvous with any one at this time. Please send me details and I will see if I can make it work.

Thanks

[email protected]
Cell# 773-559-8094

We are planning to meet at my home on the north side of Indianapolis at 5 p.m. where people can grab a quick snack before heading out on the road shortly after. If you think you can make it, please let me know.

Hey guys....please let me know TODAY that you are all still in so I know for sure.

Thanks! Looking forward to the drive, and meeting you all tomorrow! :smile:

5.) Prova4re waiting for Meeyotch to come pick me up/ directions sent and you know my number

5.) Prova4re waiting for Meeyotch to come pick me up/ directions sent and you know my number

Dude!! Fly your high roller self down there!! Some of us sorry chumps have to work during the day. :)

State/Province
AZ 2
CA 5
CT 1
FL 7
GA 2
HI 1
IL 8
IN 6
KY 1
MD 2
MI 6
MN 2
MO 1
NC 3
NJ 5
NM 1
NY 13
OH 21
ON 8
OR 1
PA 6
RI 1
TN 5
TX 2
VA 3
WI 2

OHIO IS REPRESENTING!!!!! I had no clue there were 21 of them around!

I would love to join you guys, however, I cannot leave until later in the day.

Ron,

Jdnsx (joe) and I and Kyle wont be leaving till about 5 so if you get out of surgery in time make sure you call one of us and we will wait up. But joe said you will be driving the 997 so you will have to drive fast! hahahahaha

Back