• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO Pictures

Great shots!

Would you mind emailing me a full resolution copy of DCP 1669? If you want any of my photos just let me know.

Thanks.

Bob

Wow, great pics. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
smile.gif

That's Romeo from Atlanta's interpretation of the BBSC, complete with a big, bad air to air aftercooler, 10lb pulley, and HKS Pro pressure relief valve! 426rwhp=BADA$$

Originally posted by TampaBayNSX-R:
That's Romeo from Atlanta's interpretation of the BBSC, complete with a big, bad air to air aftercooler, 10lb pulley, and HKS Pro pressure relief valve! 426rwhp=BADA$$

I thought it was 9-9.5 lbs?

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Keep in mind that he doesn't boost at the peak boost level of the pulley. The HKS is set below max boost, not sure at what level though.

This type of setup brings on significant boost much lower in the rpm band.

Romeo told me that he measured 7.4lbs of boost with the way his HKS valve is set right now. The blower is generating more than that but it's being released before it gets to the throttle body. He also said he's getting big boost before 3,000 rpms! Very nice indeed.

It looked pretty good. A couple of guys thought the interior wasnt very well done. It sure is loud! (stereo wise).

DC5,

It's a conversion...

I have several pics of the yellow NSX and can get more.. (he's local)..

Got an email address that can accept large attachments?

[This message has been edited by ALIENT (edited 18 November 2002).]

Back