• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO Pricing?

I know there is an NSXPO forum, but most of what is there is West Coasters worried about how far it is to Atlanta. Frankly I am glad to see one of these things out there on the East Coast for a change!
smile.gif

I checked out the NSXPO website, but it doesn't have any info on sign-up or registration costs? Anyone have any idea what that will be? Already have hotel rooms, but no idea what it will cost for my wife and I to attend?

------------------
Gordon G. Miller, III
Y2K NSX #51 Yellow/Black

I checked out the NSXPO website, but it doesn't have any info on sign-up or registration costs? Anyone have any idea what that will be? Already have hotel rooms, but no idea what it will cost for my wife and I to attend?

This information will be available early to mid September. The planning committee is still waiting for clarification on some of the items in the event budget.

Registration costs are likely to be somewhere in the range of $250-275 per person, which includes meals and entertainment, and registration for the track event somewhere in the range of $350-400 per driver. These costs are similar to those last year, with the track event somewhat higher, but the hotel rooms significantly lower.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 20 August 2000).]

Back