• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO2009 Award Announcement

It's true! Here's a map so everyone can find their way there! And The governor of Lesbos showing everyone what it means to be a real Lesbian...

Attachments

• map_lesbos.jpg
    map_lesbos.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 610x.jpg
    610x.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 108
It would be cool if instead of just name tags. Each attendee could have a 'special' NSX hockey jersey with their name on the back.. Isn't that what Canada is all about.. Eh????

Nice I'd-er Ed! Jersey for everyone!!!
Also a hoser tuque.
Also make sure all USA members have to have a Canadian membership like I had to buy a USA one.
No, I'm not bitter, but fair is fair.
Trev

Attachments

• hosers-200x192v.jpg
    hosers-200x192v.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Nice I'd-er Ed! Jersey for everyone!!!
Also a hoser tuque.
Also make sure all USA members have to have a Canadian membership like I had to buy a USA one.
No, I'm not bitter, but fair is fair.
Trev

The bummer is - it's still an NSXCA event!!! So, we are working out a special deal with NSXCA. Somehow we convinced the Americans that outsourcing NSXPO would be a good idea.

You should see the opening ceremonies Stu and Dave have planned. It's going to make the Beijing Olympics look like a grade school play. Only gay. ;)

Actually it's pretty crapy that they made the canadian pay then expect not to have to pay for a Canadian membership themselves.

Stupid American's always trying to run everything :confused: LOL

You should see the opening ceremonies Stu and Dave have planned. It's going to make the Beijing Olympics look like a grade school play. Only gay. ;)

I think I still have my pink dress and wig from NSXPO 2006 lying around somewhere. (DocL might still have them too) In any case, if you need a trannie auctioneer for the festivities in YYZ just let me know.

Teaser - - -

Dates & venue have been confirmed! The chair of the planning comittee will be making a post shortly to let everyone know when XPO 09 will be so you can put it in your calendars!

Do you need a passport to get into Canada now?
Or can you still get threw with a birth certificate and social security card?

Do you need a passport to get into Canada now?
Or can you still get threw with a birth certificate and social security card?

Info here: http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html

Oddly, you don't need a passport to come here, you just need one to go home. So short answer is as of July 09, yes, Americans need a passport to go anywhere, unless you are flying into the USA.

Last edited:
End of September 09. We're confirming things with the hotel & track. No dates yet.

My wedding is on October 3rd in Port Severn (Severn Lodge) so it will be interesting to see when NSXPO 09' will be!!! Please make it the last weekend in September (26th/27th)...

I don't think my fiance' would like it if I spent the following Sunday at NSXPO although she's cool about everything NSX related :smile:

My wedding is on October 3rd in Port Severn (Severn Lodge) so it will be interesting to see when NSXPO 09' will be!!! Please make it the last weekend in September (26th/27th)...

I don't think my fiance' would like it if I spent the following Sunday at NSXPO although she's cool about everything NSX related :smile:

I think you're safe. We are just waiting for Biobanker (Dave) to make a post. Come on Dave - your public awaits!

I think you're safe. We are just waiting for Biobanker (Dave) to make a post. Come on Dave - your public awaits!

Awesome! I've always wanted to attend NSXPO and now that its in our backyard I'm very excited. Too bad my Imola won't be there though or should I ship it back as I'll be returning to Canada anyway in a year? Hmmm...decisions decisions....hmmm

Hey Cam, we may have to make an event out of this - need more guests? Are you serving Prime Rib? Chips, poutine? Blue?
P S Yes, ship it back. :biggrin:

"Do you need a passport to get into Canada now?
Or can you still get threw with a birth certificate and social security card?"

You also have to be a member of the Canadian Chapter of the NSX Club as well.
Or hold a Woman Haters club card.
One or the other will get you in to each event.

Trev

Awesome! I've always wanted to attend NSXPO and now that its in our backyard I'm very excited. Too bad my Imola won't be there though or should I ship it back as I'll be returning to Canada anyway in a year? Hmmm...decisions decisions....hmmm

Ship it to me. I'll, then drive it up to Canada for you just in time for XPO, but you have to feed me at your wedding. :smile: I'd love another chance to hum......... see your car.:biggrin:

Back