• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO2011 Location:)

Can't wait. Wanted to go to Las Vegas but couldn't make it. I live 20 minutes from Langhorne, PA which by the way you spelled wrong.:cool:

Arg what to do what to do.

Michael is going to be the party man over there. I'm not a party man. But what to do here. Do a roadtrip in the car he sent me this summer here in Norway. Or travel to the US to meet all you guys and gals again?

Ah this is hard.

Best regards

Hi

My vacation wish list is now delivered at work. If all goes well (and I see no reason that there will be any problems) I will be taking the new to me Civic Si Mugen for a spin week 38/39.

And then I will head over to the US for NSXPO2011. Flying in at Newark 18 september and returning home to Norway 29 september.

Maybe I can be The Kid's apprentice or something? Will get the wish list and the flights confirmed first and I will see if can help out in any way. Will post in correct thread about that.

I feel I should have done more when I was over in LV for NSXPO2010. But I was treated as a guest and everybody was super nice which made me feel like what have I done to deserve this :smile:

Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Best regards

Again it is so cool reading that you all will be coming down/over/up here for NSXPO.

Martin we're thrilled that you'll be out again and whatever The Kid doesn't hook you up with, we all will. Please free to pm myself or Alan for anything you mgiht need.

That's goes for the rest of you as well, but you know we have to suck up to one of our NSXPO attendees from afar!:eek:

Martin we're thrilled that you'll be out again and whatever The Kid doesn't hook you up with, we all will.

No we won't!! I will not hook-up with Martin no matter how much I like his NSX. :D

Finally I will get to attend an nsxpo....yeah!!! I will be there with my new LoveFab setup......no more smoke:wink:

Finally I will get to attend an nsxpo....yeah!!! I will be there with my new LoveFab setup......no more smoke:wink:
yippee I can breath!:tongue:

Is it ok just to show up in Langehorn PA and hang out and not go to New Jersey?

Is it ok just to show up in Langehorn PA and hang out and not go to New Jersey?

If by NJ you mean the track event, then yes just register for the social portion only.If by "hang out" you mean not register and not pay,that is frowned upon and will only get you as far as the hotel parking lot. It is much more fun/fulfilling and informative to be a part of this exciting event.

If by NJ you mean the track event, then yes just register for the social portion only.If by "hang out" you mean not register and not pay,that is frowned upon and will only get you as far as the hotel parking lot. It is much more fun/fulfilling and informative to be a part of this exciting event.

I just want to go to the social part. If I have to register for that then so be it. Thanks for the help. This is my first NSXPO and I dont know all the rules and regulations.

Last edited:
I just want to go to the social part. If I have to register for that then so be it. Thanks for the help. This is my first NSXPO and I dont know all the rules and regulations.

No sweat,just check out the nsxpo website linked earlier in this thread.The very fact that you spend time on prime means you will have a blast at xpo.You may have your reasons for not attending the driving school,but rethink that,track driving in a dedicated nsx event with nsx owning instructers is priceless in the total ownership experience.

No sweat,just check out the nsxpo website linked earlier in this thread.The very fact that you spend time on prime means you will have a blast at xpo.You may have your reasons for not attending the driving school,but rethink that,track driving in a dedicated nsx event with nsx owning instructers is priceless in the total ownership experience.

I just want to meet some NSX owners. I feel I dont need to hit a track. I never bought my car to race it. I guess that is a stupid thing with this car? I just like to cruise and hit point A and point B with it.

I just want to meet some NSX owners. I feel I dont need to hit a track. I never bought my car to race it. I guess that is a stupid thing with this car? I just like to cruise and hit point A and point B with it.

thats the beauty of xpo ,it has something for everyone, my last pitch for the track event,promise, track driving is all about hitting your pointsA,B, and C,just not with straight lines but smooth arcs:smile:

I'm not a track "junkie", but I can tell you it's an absolute thrill to ride in a NSX at the hands of some of our instructors, the car just loves to go around, hitting the lines, etc. NSXPO is a good place to learn the virtues of the car without fear of interference by LEO's. If you don't want to continue from the social to the track, that's cool, I just suggest that you consider going up to Kid's Day in July, before you leave, you'll be able to get some hot laps with our member open trackers, and maybe that'll satisfy or encourage further action.

Back