• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX's at PAG

I'm new to this forum but have been reading about NSX's here. I've decide that I'd like a play car to go with my everyday driver car and am looking at the NSX or the S2000. I've found this car on Kijiji and was wondering if anybody has checked it out. Seems like a really good price.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Acura-1992-Acura-NSX-5-speed-W0QQAdIdZ98725009

Ive seen this car in person recently... its a nice looking car but didn't look over it too thurougly .. was looking at something else there at the time

I suggest you go and talk to them there .

Spoke to the salesperson today. Appears that the car had a bit of paint work done on it. I was told that a car backed into it and the hood got damaged. I guess the front bumber and hood had to be fixed. I don't think it was replaced just fixed.

The sales person said that he had 2 other NSX's for sale. Another 92 with 70K for 44K and a 95 with 70k on meter.

I think I'll go have a look at it maybe next week.

Spoke to the salesperson today. Appears that the car had a bit of paint work done on it. I was told that a car backed into it and the hood got damaged. I guess the front bumber and hood had to be fixed. I don't think it was replaced just fixed.

The sales person said that he had 2 other NSX's for sale. Another 92 with 70K for 44K and a 95 with 70k on meter.

I think I'll go have a look at it maybe next week.

Hey doesn't look to bad and its a buyers market these days, you can always ask one of the club memebers here to take a look at it. Most of the people here know the NSX inside out and can help assit you.

Hey doesn't look to bad and its a buyers market these days, you can always ask one of the club memebers here to take a look at it. Most of the people here know the NSX inside out and can help assit you.

This is good advice. When you're ready to make an offer on any NSX you find (locally at least) have NSXTECH (his prime alias) inspect it for you. He's a certified NSX Technician and will spot anything you need to know about.

Back