• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX's in MD?

hello folks,

Seems no one has anything to talk about in this forum. Does anone have any engine mods done on their cars? (supercharger, etc.) I love the car so far, and im not much into mods, but i cant help but to think what an additional 50-75 hp to already fast car would do. Any opinions anyone?

Originally posted by donwon:
hello folks,

Seems no one has anything to talk about in this forum. Does anone have any engine mods done on their cars? (supercharger, etc.) I love the car so far, and im not much into mods, but i cant help but to think what an additional 50-75 hp to already fast car would do. Any opinions anyone?

At the last meet, one of the guys had a Bash supercharger in his NSX. Check the "Forced Induction" forum section and you'll find a lot of info there.

[This message has been edited by wctsao (edited 25 December 2002).]

There seem to be plenty of NSX and Ferrari owners in MD.

Sighting:

Yellow NSX crossing the 270 Shady Grove bridge in Gaithersburg

Yellow NSX on Montrose in Rockville.

Yellow NSX with Va tags in Ellicott City.

Black NSX at the intersection of Rt 108/Rt 32, Clarksville.

Green NSX in Rockville crossing 355 on Nicolson.

Blue NSX in Rockville off of Veirs Mills Road and 355.

non-NSX sightings

Red Ferrari 550 Barchetta on Airpark in Gaithersburg.

Yellow Ferrari 360 Modena on Airpark and on Redland Road in Gaithersburg

Black Ferrari 348 Spider on Route 108 intersecting Route 32.

Red Ferrari 355 Coupe in Rockville passing White Flint on Route 355.

Yellow Ferrari 355 Modena parked in Montgomery Mall out in the Boonies.

Dark Green Aston Martin Vantage off of 695/Exit 20 in Baltimore.

Black Ferrari 355 F1 in Tysons Corner Va.

Red Ferrari Testarossa in Tysons Corner Va.(I think it was a Replica)

Red Ferrari F40 Tysons Corner near the Tysons Corner exit.

Hi,guys
Sorry for late reply.I live in Phila,Pa and I run a performance shop. About 5 NSXs in service, including mine. We have some original and performance parts for them. Anybody who wants to check it out,is moore then welcome.If window regulators still avaliable,I am interested.Please private me at [email protected]
Best regards
Michael.
Originally posted by tpearsall:
If any of you local folks want them I have 2 Dali Window fix-it thingys you can have. I bought them, but it turned out they had already been replaced.

Sorry. I passed on the fix-it thingies for the regulators to someone at a recent event in DC.

Hmmmm, some performance parts...it may be time for a field trip to chat. Not ready for the parts, but I need to decide what should come 1st.

WE have some things of our own design too,so when U'l decide what's Your plans are, U can check it out.Anyway let's stay in touch,we are not too far from each other.
Originally posted by tpearsall:
Sorry. I passed on the fix-it thingies for the regulators to someone at a recent event in DC.

Hmmmm, some performance parts...it may be time for a field trip to chat. Not ready for the parts, but I need to decide what should come 1st.

Back