• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OC Tuner shop recommendations?

okay, so i've been in newport now for about 2 months. and if and when i need to get work done to my cars, where should i go? i'm sure for the big stuff i'll still go to the shops i've been going to that i trust...

but i need to find local shops that can do basic installs/simple things and is fairly cheap. all the shops i generally go to are way up in san gabriel.

anything new: newport, costa mesa area would be awesome...

i have a set of ELEMENT fog lights i need to get done asap. thanks!

okay, so i've been in newport now for about 2 months. and if and when i need to get work done to my cars, where should i go? i'm sure for the big stuff i'll still go to the shops i've been going to that i trust...

but i need to find local shops that can do basic installs/simple things and is fairly cheap. all the shops i generally go to are way up in san gabriel.

anything new: newport, costa mesa area would be awesome...

i have a set of ELEMENT fog lights i need to get done asap. thanks!

What are some good shops out in San Gabriel?

haha... no NSX work... simple fog light install on element... don't wanna have to pay an arm and leg for a simple procedure

Autowave in huntington beach is the best place for NSX's in the OC that I know of. Your pretty lucky, I have to drive from LA to get to Huntington Beach and your next door.

http://www.autowaveinc.com/

I love Autowave, these guys take care of my NSX needs and now my FiT as well. My only issue (if you can call it that) is that they are not open on weekends. :frown: So I usually have to try and schedule something with work to take a day off or something to get my cars over there. :cool:

I would call Ramon at Niguel Motors...Autowave is always trying to sell you something..and yes..they charge plenty.

Im open weekends by appt.

got 2 nsx coming in this saturday. :smile:

reasonable rates, little bit of a drive.

happy motoring.

Rob

Back