• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oct. 17-18 Laguna Seca ALMS

Who's going? I got tickets, I would like to leave Seattle 3am thursday and drive straight thru. Who's up for the drive, I need cars to follow or lead. Red Bulls and Rockstars in the trunk here we go:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I never got my tickets BTW!@!

Anyhow, I can't go...but I have 2 tickets worth $170 to anyone who wants them...that's if they show up.

My gift to you....or more like a way of rationalizing having to deal with Fowler all weekend.
:smile:

If your serious Ill take the tickets if they show up and I will even give you "some" money for them. I need to have some fun! If they show up Ill even drive down with Fowler.

If your serious Ill take the tickets if they show up and I will even give you "some" money for them. I need to have some fun! If they show up Ill even drive down with Fowler.

I'm not sure if they are transferable or not, but sure...no worries. You have to deal with Fowler, you may want to see what they're worth AFTER the trip. :)

I'll contact Tom again and see what's up....they were supposed to be mailed to my clinic.

Back