• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Odd License Plate Frame

As I was on my way home from work last night, I was stopped at a light. In front of me was a pickup with the license plate frame, "I'd rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy." Pretty common right? The odd thing about this was that it was on a Chevy truck. I'm not sure if he was just trying to be funny or what. Maybe his friends put it on as a joke and he never noticed?

Who knows, I've thought about doing something like that many times just to mess with people. Have a ford truck with the calvin guy pissing on ford logo, baby on board sign on the NSX, etc.

I just like to make people think/wonder :biggrin:

We stuck the "gay" sticker (you know, the rainbow flag) on a friend of mine's big F-250. He's a homophobe and we thought it would be hilarious. He didn't notice until about the 3rd week. His girlfriend finally told him. He said "I was wondering why all these guys kept staring and smiling at me......"

We used to do something similar to that. If there were 3 of us riding in a single cab pickup and we saw somebody that we knew. The guy on the far right would duck down so it look like there were 2 guys riding around next to eachother. :biggrin:

White92 said:
We used to do something similar to that. If there were 3 of us riding in a single cab pickup and we saw somebody that we knew. The guy on the far right would duck down so it look like there were 2 guys riding around next to eachother. :biggrin:
ahahahah my kind of humor :biggrin:

Back