• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels OEM 16/17 Wheels W/ Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 Tires

*SOLD* OEM 16/17 Wheels W/ Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 Tires

*SOLD* $950. Local Pickup only. I had hernia surgery and can't take them to a shipper. If you can get a shipper to pick them up, that would work.

These came off of my '95 NSX when I got new wheels a couple of years ago. The wheels are in great shape, drive great with no vibration, and have no curb rash or damage. One or two have a small area where the clear coat is peeling. The car is always parked in my garage overnight and carefully driven. They are stored in my basement in plastic bags.
My recollection is that the tires had decent tread in the front, not much in the back, I can't promise how much use you'll get out of the tires. Sizes are 205/45-16 and 245/40-17.
I'm a long-time Prime member and take extremely good care of things. Pictures attached .Thanks for looking. View attachment 144905View attachment 144904View attachment 144906View attachment 144907View attachment 144908

Last edited:
$975. Local Pickup only. I had hernia surgery and can't take them to a shipper. If you can get a shipper to pick them up, that would work.

These came off of my '95 NSX when I got new wheels a couple of years ago. The wheels are in great shape, drive great with no vibration, and have no curb rash or damage. One or two have a small area where the clear coat is peeling. The car is always parked in my garage overnight and carefully driven. They are stored in my basement in plastic bags.
My recollection is that the tires had decent tread in the front, not much in the back, I can't promise how much use you'll get out of the tires. Sizes are 205/45-16 and 245/40-17.
I'm a long-time Prime member and take extremely good care of things. Pictures attached .Thanks for looking. View attachment 144905View attachment 144904View attachment 144906View attachment 144907View attachment 144908

Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found a company near me that would pick up, pack, and ship, including to Canada. I talked to them and they sounded on the ball-

https://www.cratersandfreightersraleigh.com/about/contact/

Hi guys, I got the wheels out of storage and took some new pictures. They looked like I remembered them except one had a little more clearcoat peeling and one had some minor curb rash, so I took $25 off of the price.

Last edited:
Back