• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Interior OEM Head Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a used, NON-WORKING OEM Radio Head Unit (P/N 39100-SL0-A000-M1) from my '91 NSX. This unit was once repaired and worked great for a few years and then recently failed. I sent it in for follow-up repairs and was told that it was beyond repair and only useful for parts (individual components...not complete boards for they are apparently damaged). There is a tiny imperfection on the #5 button that I had never noticed while it was installed in the car. Otherwise, the fascia is in quite good condition as are the nobs & buttons. I believe there is a gentlemen in TX who converts these into modern units. This may be an ideal component to use so that your existing unit can remain factory original.

$185 Shipped

Attachments

• NSX Radio 2.jpg
    NSX Radio 2.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 113
  • NSX Radio 1.jpg
    NSX Radio 1.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 161
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back